One Crazy Night

"Bullshit. You're not part of the Right Arm." Minho said, preparing to shoot the man again, maybe this time in the head. I grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait." Minho glared at me. "If you're part of the Right Arm why are you capturing Munies and holding them here?" I demanded.

"You think we know? We're only the guards. The leader gives us orders and we follow them." The man said, shaking with pain and fear. The other people in the room start to complain. They were telling us just to shoot them so we can all leave.

"Is your leader Gally?" I asked him. He seemed startled by the name.

"No. How do you know that name?" Minho waved the gun around.

"We're the one asking questions here." He pressed the barrel of the gun against the mans chest. "Now tell us what you know. You're hiding something. I can fucking tell."

"We don't know anything. I swear.." He paused. "But we can take you and a couple others back to headquarters if that's what you want." The two other guards didn't argue against him and that was a bit suspicious. They caved in so easily. Well, we did shoot one of them.

"Fine, take us to your buggin' leader. Let the other two go." Brenda motioned for the women to go towards his friend still bleeding on the floor. The other people began to protest but Thomas was able to convince them to let the man go.

"You'll take Brenda, Mallory and I with you." Thomas said to the guards. Minho grabbed his arm.

"What? I should go with you." Brenda shifted the Launcher around in her arms. Thomas sighed and took a step closer to Minho and I.

"If they're lying, and they are W.I.C.K.E.D then it's better that they don't get any more of us back. Mallory and Brenda both worked for W.I.C.K.E.D and they have their memories, unlike you and I. Besides, you need to stay here and keep an eye on everyone." Minho scoffed, handing Thomas the gun.

"You just think I'll go off the rails."

"Which is exactly why I should stay." I butted in. "If Minho gets one of his temper tantrums, I can talk him down."

"Hey, I'm sure my seduction skills are just as good as yours. I'm sure I'll be a good substitute for now." I snickered as Aris stepped up. Minho flipped him off before turning back to Thomas to glare at him.

"The three of you better fuckin come back in one piece then." Thomas shrugged.

"No promises." He smiled a little as Ashoka came to hug us goodbye.

"Hurry up then you three." The third guard snapped at us. Everyone was getting antsy, eyeing us with contempt. The sooner we came back with answers, the better.

"Good luck with your seduction skills." I murmured to Aris, hugging him tightly.

"I'll tell you how it goes." I hugged Minho next, feeling him bunch up my clothing in his fists. I tried to kiss his cheek discreetly but I think our friends saw anyways.

"Don't loose your cool. I'll see you soon."

"You better princess." More people complained as we headed for the door. They all wanted to leave too. The women turned and managed to get the crowd to shut up as we were ushered to the door.

"Listen! It isn't safe out there. We may have guns and launchers but if we brought all of you out there with us, half of you wouldn't make it." What was she talking about. "If these idiots want to risk their necks with us, you should let them. If they come back, then you'll have the answers you want."

"What are you talking about?" Minho demanded. "What happened out there?"

"The city was overrun by Cranks. It happened sometime last night. They seemed, organized and they appeared without warning. They overtook the guards and opened the gates and now they're running loose in the city. We're protecting you guys by keeping you in here."