Update: FOURTH BOOK

HI. HEY. HELLO.

I KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK BUT ...... !!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST STARTED READING FEVER CODE AND ITS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. okay it's kind of what I expected. I'm over exaggerating.

(Spoilers ahead if you haven't read it.)

But I just got to the part where they psychologically tortured Minho with those Grievers and !!!!!!! I couldn't stand it. Minho is my all time favvvvvvvvv. Like a hot, badass Asian character?!!?!?!????!!!!! My soul is living for Minho. So reading about how he was hurt like this is unbearable. I know he doesn't remember it in the later books but !!!!!! Still?!?!?!!!

So, I decided to write my own version of Fever Code. I already had a lot of ideas for it and I set up the whole backstory in the last three books I've written for this series so I'm sooooooo glad I found my motivation again. I need to finish reading Fever Code before I can completely get into writing this new story and I am also going to go back and reread what I put in my stories about their past so I don't contradict myself.

Butttttttt.....

I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of the new story I'm writing. It's going to be called Chasing Chances and it's not just going to be about Fever Code. BECAUSE I DECIDED TO WRITE ABOUT THEIR NEW LIVES ON THE COAST. AHHHH. I just really wanted to go over how they might be living now (two years later in my story) and touch on their hardships and heartbreak.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to exactly write these two different versions. I have a faint idea but I'm not really sure. Anywaysssssss. Here is the intro for the story!!

"You're nothing but a WICKED lapdog. I don't want anything to do with you." Minho spit out. Even at such a young age, he had so much passion and venom in his voice.

"Minho, I tried telling you. Disobeying them could..."

"Yeah, disobeying them but I haven't done a damn thing yet. So stop being such a crybaby tattletale and go back to your mommy." Minho said, pushing past me and into the cafeteria. I watched him walk away, my chest aching. I wanted to tell him I hadn't said anything. I wanted to tell him that WICKED had eyes and ears everywhere. I wanted to tell him to trust me. But he would never believe a word that came out of my mouth.

-x-

Up until she was four years old, Mallory was the only test subject in WICKED's clutches. As the daughter of one of WICKED's finest, Mallory was subjected to a medical, physical and mental tests that were beyond the capacity of someone her age but Mallory took everything in stride. She knew her work was important. She knew others would soon join her. But what she didn't know was that she would grow to care for these other subjects, to become friends with them.

And as the years drag on Mallory begins to believe that WICKED isn't as good as they claim to be.

So, I hope y'all are as excited as I am for this story!! I love the Maze Runner series and I really can't believe I'm writing a fourth book but... I think it was inevitable. I'm just so in love with Minho and Ki Hong Lee like wow. I'm going to post the Prelude to this story so y'all can add  Chasing Chances to your reading lists or your library or whatever and be notified when I finally post it. (Which will hopefully be this summer!! June 2018!!!!)

As always, if y'all have any ideas or suggestions for the stories go ahead and give me a comment. I'll see y'all real soon!!

Xxx