8

Alex

Amelia is still fast asleep with her back against my chest in the morning. I don't want to move in case I disturb her, so I stay still, waiting for her to wake up while replaying last night over and over again in my head.

Maybe now that we've had sex she'll get out of my head. Girls never usually fill my thoughts as much as she has, and when they have it's just because i've been horny. This has always solved the problem.

Eventually she stirs a little in my arms and I watch her eye lids flutter open. She turns around to face me, giving me a clear view of her chest.

"Hey."

She smiles and I'm taken aback by how beautiful she looks. "Are you going to talk to me when we leave this room?"

"Obviously. Why wouldn't I?"

"You're just... very hot and cold. Like the night you hugged me, the next day you didn't speak to me."

That's because I was a little preoccupied with Caligari and didn't want to take my anger out on you. I don't say that though.

"You didn't talk to me either," I smirk.

"You didn't give me a chance to because you were never around."

I laugh. "You never give up do you?"

"And that reminds me, you still need to tell me about what happened to you last night."

"Pancakes!" Yasmin shouts from downstairs, saving my ass.

"After breakfast," I smile then get out of bed and pull on a pair of black jogger shorts. I throw her panties and shirt onto the bed for her to wear.

"Can you get shorts from my room? I don't want one of your brothers to see me like this."

I go to my drawer and pull out grey jogger shorts and throw them to the bed. "Wear these."

"Ooooh, I get to wear Alex Fuentes's clothes," she says with sarcasm laced in her tone. I watch her put them on and get a warm feeling inside of me from seeing her in my clothes. It's kind of turning me on.

Fuck.

The thoughts are still there.

"What?" She catches me staring at her.

"You look sexy."

Her head tilts to the side and she rolls her eyes, involuntarily making herself look hotter.

We walk into the kitchen together and Yasmin, Val, Carlos, Ray, Diego, and Max look at us. Marco is too busy focusing on eating to care. Max's eyes avert to my shorts Amelia is wearing, his forehead creasing.

It's called marking my territory, Maximino.

I sit in the middle of Ray and Amelia, and we grab some pancakes. Val is glowering at me from across the table, his eyes narrowed to splits. I shoot him a questioning look.

"You're looking pretty today, Amelia," Diego says, glancing at me. He's just trying to annoy me. It's working.

"Right back at you, Di," she winks at him.