11

{do not comment things like "eewww" bc it rly pisses me off. if you don't like sex, just skip that part}

Amelia

Alex and I keep our relationship at friendship level for the next few days, and it's hard to adjust to considering every time i see him all I want to do is make out with him. He was chatting with my parents a lot during dinner tonight, Mom telling him about back in the day when she waitressed with Isabelle and they would steal wine from the bar at the end of their shift.

When everyone has finished eating, I take the plates into the kitchen and fill up the dishwasher. Alex helps me while everyone else either goes to watch tv or goes to their rooms, or in Ray's case, walks straight out the door.

"How was your day?" Alex asks while I load up the dishwasher.

"Fine. People are still asking if I'm alright after the party."

"Probably just an excuse for guys to start conversations with you."

"Now that you mention it, it is mostly guys who are doing it."

He scoffs, turning his head.

"Jealous?" I tease.

"Little bit."

I take some glasses and put them in too. "You're honest, I'll give you that."

"Not honest enough."

"I won't argue with you on that."

"Ask me what i'm not honest about."

"Do I have to?" He raises his eyebrows. I sigh. "What are you not honest about, Alex?"

He bites his lip, looking down my body. "That you've been turning me on all week wearing those yoga pants, and that I keep thinking about pulling them off and fucking you."

This sudden zap out of the friendship zone surprises me, but I don't show that. When he steps closer, his eyes filled with lust, I hold a dishwasher tablet against his lips. "Don't make me put you in this dishwasher to clean that filthy mouth of yours."

He takes the tablet from my hand and throws it away, stepping even closer.

"Alex," I say, serious now. "I know you're just horny and want to have sex with me, but I'm not doing it. You'll have better luck just calling Chelsea over instead."

"Why would I do that when you're the only girl I want to be with?"

"Because you're not gonna get it from me."

He frowns. "Can I at least kiss you?"

"You can kiss my ass."

He smirks. "I'd love to."

My eyes bulge and I point straight at the dishwasher. "Get in!"

"You? Of course."

"Alex," I warn.

"Amelia."

His thumb grazes over my bottom lip, causing them to part. My body heats. No, I will not give in to him.

"You don't even like me."

His eyebrows furrow. "Of course I do. Why else would I be expressing how badly I want to fuck you?"

"That's just it. You want to sleep with me," I poke his chest, emphasising the words that were much more polite than what he said. "You don't want me for my mind, or who I am."