2

The circle of college students stared in awe as they looked at the two hands interlocked. Those two hands represented the sealed deal, the bet to take Charlotte's virginity. Now, there was no backing out. Cole had to take her virginity in thirty days. He will either get paid, or he'll have to pay a heavy fine.

Ian and Cole released each other's hands nearly in sync. There was a strong tension in the air due to Ian's low key disliking of Cole. "Now, we have to establish some rules for the bet."

"What kind of rules?" Cole asked, cocking his left brow up, almost like he was trying to taunt him. This made Kylie's friend, Courtney, snicker.

Ian grimaced as he sat in his seat, his eyes drifting up towards the ceiling as he began to think of boundaries to set for the bet.

"How about he can't fall in love with her?" Jennifer spoke up. This made everyone's heads turn her way, for that was the first time she'd spoken that whole night. Her eyes quickly scanned around the group before she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's an easy rule to follow. Already checking that rule off my to-do list." Cole scoffed, that cocky smile appearing on his lips once more.

Kylie sat forwards, placing her arms on her knees so most of her cleavage could be in plain sight of anyone around her. "Well, she has to consent. Not that Cole would do it without consent, but sometimes, boys get desperate for money. It just needs to be a grounds rule to protect her. You never know."

"Good point." Ian piped in, placing his hands behind his head as he reclined backwards. "So, he can't fall in love with her, she must consent, what else?"

Dylan, the black haired junior who had his tongue down his girlfriend's throat the whole night, had finally stopped kissing her long enough to chime in. "Well, if we're all going to pitch in fifty dollars, we have to make sure he doesn't wuss out on paying us the money. So how about either party must pay the price if they lose?"

"Alright, so you must pay the price, no matter the outcome. Sounds fair enough." Ian's blue eyes fell back to Cole after minutes of staring up at nothing.

"Hey, wait a minute." Andy, the pessimist, finally came up with a good point. "How do we know he's not lying to us?"

The group fell silent, and the only noises that boomed throughout the house were the chatter of other groups and the rap song that was being played in the background. Eyes shifted around the circle as they tried to come up with an idea of how Cole could prove he had won the bet.

"How about this? Cole must video tape it?" Becky's big mouth opened up to comment. Eyes of surprise fell on her. "What? I'd do it."

"Devious, yet perfect. There may actually be a brain in there somewhere." Ian chuckled, but Becky didn't take the joke too lightly. The blonde gritted her teeth together and stood up, stomping away like a twelve year old. "Four rules you must follow, do you remember them?"

Cole pushed a piece of his dark hair away from his eyes as he puffed out a large cloud of smoke. "Yeah, I remember them." Cole waved his cigarette along with his words, ash falling from the killer to his feet. "I'm not allowed to fall in love with her, she must consent, the losing party must pay the price, and I have to record her. Anything else princesses?" A small smirk played on the corners of his lips.

"Nope, that's all doll face." Ian rolled his eyes. He was extremely cocky that Cole wouldn't be able to take Charlotte's virginity. It was because the woman was just too innocent, and Cole was just too dark for her. It was like an angel who would fall for the devil.

"I can't wait to get money." Kylie stuck out her tongue and laughed. She picked up a shot glass from the coffee table and raised it in the air. "To receiving money!" She cheered before she downed the liquor.

"Don't get too cocky Kylie, the bet was just placed only a few minutes ago." Andy had finally lightened up as he also grabbed a shot glass. "Maybe Cole's bad boy charm will get Charlotte to open her legs."

"Not in a million years." Becky cackled once more as she made her way back to the couch with a bottle of vodka in her hand, kicking her stripper heels off and lounging on the couch. "Let's face the facts, that girl wouldn't sleep with a celebrity if she was given the opportunity. And who the fuck wouldn't do that?" She questioned, letting out a dramatic groan for emphasis.

"Well, for one thing, not everyone is a slut like you." Cole rubbed his temples, becoming extremely irritated by her highly pitched, overly dramatic voice. Becky gasped and began her long winded rant before Cole cut her off. "I'll be able to take her virginity, it'll be as easy as taking candy from a baby." The men in the group and about half of the girls hollered in approval, while a couple of girls sat uneasy with the thought of this bet.

Cole didn't say another word the rest of the night. He just sat there silently downing shots and finishing the last of his cigarette. When he was done, he had a headache that could've killed someone if he wasn't used to it. Too many things were on his fucked up mind to be here right now. His vision was cloudy and his senses were slowed.

This happened a lot, so he was completely used to it. So, Cole did what he always did when he was too wasted at these parties. He stood up, using the armrest of the couch for support to steady his balance, and began to shuffle his way down the long hall. His hand moved up to his temples as the pounding in his head grew more prominent as he moved throughout the trashed household.

He made it to a dark room on the bottom level of the house. It was a pretty bland room which only held a bed and a single dresser in the corner, but nonetheless, it was the perfect room for Cole to crash in. He couldn't take the drum beating loudly in his brain that gave him a migraine. All he knew was that he needed to rest.

Cole made his way over to the bed before he plopped his body down on the mattress. It was extremely uncomfortable, but it would have to do. He was definitely unfit to drive, as well as most of the people in the group he was in, so he had no means of transportation until tomorrow morning. So he figured he might as well just fall asleep here.

Charlotte Aldaine. Now how the hell was he going to take that innocent girl's virginity? One thing he knew was that it would take at least two weeks, if not more, to complete his task. She didn't seem like the kind of girl to open up so easily. He knew he'd have to break her walls down first before he could take her innocence. It might be the lamest fuck he'd ever had, but at least he'd make money off of it.

These thoughts pounded through his thick skull as he tried to fall asleep. The booming music throughout the household did not help the fact that he was trying to get some rest. After hours of restless thoughts, he was finally able to sleep, but only after remembering that he was definitely going to win this bet that was placed on a virgin.