27

Day 18 - 6:03 pm

The Winter Social was in less than an hour, and Charlotte was already feelings antsy to leave her dorm. Kristie and her spent the entire day together, frilling up and getting ready for their boyfriends to arrive. Their first stop of the day had been a nail salon, where the two girls got manicures and pedicures. Charlotte stuck with white toe polish and French tipped fingernails, while Kristie got black polish on her toes and nails. Then, they came back to their dorms and did each other's hair and makeup.

Kristie thought that she wanted to be a cosmetologist when she was younger, but never pursued the career due to the competitive field. She did a beautiful smokey eye look on Charlotte, and she insisted that she would do her own makeup too. Charlotte wasn't offended though because she knew that she could never do makeup like her best friend did. Then, it was her turn to shine. Kristie had asked for help curling her hair since her chopped layers made it so difficult. So she ended up doing both of their hair. Now, the two girls were dressed, waiting inside their dorm room for that "I'm here" text.

Kristie was wearing her gray-silver dress with a tall pair of heels. The fabric bustled out in a shimmer of sparkles at the mermaid tail. Her black hair circled perfectly over her shoulder, and Charlotte pinned her bangs bag with a pin. Charlotte's dress came down to about mid-shin, and hugged her hips the whole way down. The white lacing started on the dress and traveled down her off-the-shoulder sleeves. Her hair was also curled and pinned away from her face, but a couple of loose pieces fell at both sides.

Soon enough, the boys were pulling in front of the girl's dorm. Cole, who was driving, and Andy were both wearing black suits. Andy's was complimented by a grey undershirt while Cole's was accompanied by a white one. Cole's hair was slicked back away from his piercing green eyes, and his black dress shoe tapped nervously against the floorboard of his car as they pulled to a stop.

Andy had not stopped staring bullets through his skull the entire drive to their dorm. He was there when Cole had kissed Becky drunkenly to prove that he was not in love with Charlotte, and he also knew that Cole still had not told her of his wrongdoings. Yes, it happened yesterday, but Andy knew that he was not planning on telling Charlotte tonight since he still had not won the bet yet.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop fûcking staring at me." Cole huffed, clearly annoyed as he tapped away aimlessly at his phone. He sent Charlotte a message to let them know they had arrived, and shoved his phone back in his pocket. Deep down within Cole's stubborn heart, he felt guilt for making out with Becky last night out of pure frustration. The annoying woman wouldn't leave him alone though, and she finally got the hint later than night.

After they kissed on Ian's couch, Becky wanted to mess around a bit before he had to leave. Cole couldn't do it, even if he was drunk out of his own mind. As soon as Bîtchy Becky began to tempt him, he shoved her off of him and stumbled his way back to his dorm room. At least he had enough common sense to not screw her during his drunken state, but even the alcohol coursing through his veins would never excuse the fact that he did make out with another woman.

"I'm staring at you because you're a fûcking idiot, and I'm sworn to silence on a bet I didn't even come up with in the first place." Andy growled as he opened the car door to greet the girls when they arrived. Cole did the same, slamming the door behind him. All of Andy's tattoos were covered by the sleeves of his tux besides the neck tattoos that he had. "I can't believe that you kissed Becky. Dude, I know you like her, if not love. I can see it in your eyes. This bet is going to ruin you, and break her." He sighed as he leaned against Cole's car.

Cole gripped his hands into fists as he rolled his eyes at Andy. "Do you want to see the poor girl cry during the Social?" Andy raised his brows at Cole in astonishment, but didn't speak. "That's what I thought, so keep your mouth shut." Cole grumbled under his breath as he looked at the watch on his wrist. He swore he heard Andy call him an âss, but he couldn't quite hear the whole sentence. "Look, I want her to enjoy tonight with her best friend. So–" Cole was cut off as he heard the double doors to the dorm building click shut.