24

Day 15 - 1:23 pm

Beams of light beaded against Charlotte's closed eyes, beckoning for her to wake up. Soon enough, she stirred around and rubbed her sensitive eyes with her closed fists. It felt so early in the morning, but she knew that she had overslept much more than originally planned. A small groan escaped her lips as she rolled her body over in the bed and gazed at the slumbering man next to her.

He looked at peace as he slept, like nothing in the world could ever trouble him. She brushed a dark strand of hair away from his shut eyes, a small smile on her features. Deep down, Charlotte hoped that she made yesterday special for Cole. He deserved it, especially considering that he had minimal birthday experience in the past.

Charlotte gazed at the electric clock on his nightstand, the time reading about twenty past one. She never slept in this late, but her and Cole had stayed up considerably late. After their little "session" last night, Cole scooped Charlotte up in his arms and carried her off to the bathroom. He gave her an old, big band t-shirt before he left her alone to shower. Her shower hadn't been very long, and she ended up sleeping in Cole's crammed bed with him the entire night.

Her head perked up as she realized what she had planned for today. Cole didn't know about it yet, but there was a second part to his birthday gift that couldn't physically be given to him. That gift was supposed to arrive at a local Italian restaurant in about six hours, and she hadn't even started to get ready yet. It may sound strange, but she really wanted to do something kind for Cole, although he may truly despise her momentarily once he found out what it was.

She had called up his twin and arranged for him and his girlfriend to meet them at half past six.

Cole had mentioned to her that they weren't very close back in high school when they finally reunited after being separated by their parents. Charlotte was able to retrieve his twin's phone number from one of Cole's friends and called him up. His name was Dylan, and he was delighted at her idea to meet up that night. Her plan was to not tell Cole that they were meeting up with his twin since she was scared that he would decline.

Loud snores rolled through the dorm as Cole continued his slumber. Charlotte rolled over so that she was on her stomach, shoulder to shoulder with Cole. "Baby, wake up." She whispered in his ear as she began to poke his arm. To no avail, Cole stayed sound asleep with his back pressed down to the mattress. A quick huff escaped her lips as she reached her arm up towards him, her shirt raising in the back, and began to lightly tickle his sides in hopes of getting a rise out of him.

After her tickling even failed to laugh him awake, she was still persistent on waking the heavy sleeper up. So, she was left with only one other option: attempt to arouse him. She trailed her hand down below his waist and past his sweatpants hem. Her hand rested down next to his manhood before she carefully trailed it back up. In her mind, she was hoping that she wouldn't even have to touch him in that particular spot to wake him, but just near it. Turns out, she was right.

He squirmed a bit in his slumber before he finally awakened to the gentle feeling of something lingering near his lower half. The gut feeling that he got when turned on was prominent right now, and he really didn't want to have to deal with this problem so early in the day. Cole's gaze shifted down to Charlotte, who had her cute little tongue poked out of the side of her mouth as she moved her hand from his waist and down to his upper thigh. She was teasing him to wake him up, and he knew that. He sat up slightly so that she would stop her assault on his lower half before he brought his hand down on her barely covered, perky butt.

The sound of skin colliding seemed enhanced in the tiny dormitory room considering that there was minimal clothing coverage. Charlotte let out a yelp of surprise as she reached her hand back to cover the spot he just hit. She shot him a dirty look, but he just shrugged his shoulders. "Bad girls get punished, sweetheart." He snickered at her before he took her hand that covered her bum and moved it over. There was a light pink mark forming, but that was all.