26

Day 17 - 1:45 pm

"So, you just pulled his jeans down and–" Kristie started, making Charlotte's cheeks fire up bright red. She didn't see her best friend at all yesterday because she spent the day lounging around with Cole. After the tense night they had the previous day, she felt like he needed to take a break from everything and have some time for relaxation. So of course, Kristie wanted all of the details from their previous shenanigans, and Charlotte knowing that she could trust her silence told her almost everything with minor detail.

See, Charlotte didn't give specific detail because the whole experience was still strange to her. Yes, she got surges of confidence around her boyfriend, but at the end of the day she still gets flustered easily at the topic. The only person who knew about this was Cole, of course, and Kristie. At least, to her knowledge those were the only people who knew, and she hoped it stayed that way.

"Wait, so did you just play with the joystick or did you actually take it for a joy ride?" Kristie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. It made Charlotte groan at her use of words before she buried her face into her soft pillow.

"Stop with the cheeky nicknames, you're going to give me a headache." She hissed before she tossed her pillow across the room to hit Kristie right in the face. Kristie smirked as she leaned back against the wall, amused at how embarrassed her best friend was at her own actions. "I told you exactly what happened, what more do you need to know?"

"How big?" Kristie cooed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. Charlotte screamed at her before hopping off of her own bed, heading towards the kitchen. Her friend also hopped up, following her in. "Oh come on, lighten up a bit. You know that I'm just teasing you." Kristie grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl on the counter, peeling the skin back with her fingers. "Okay, we've established that you haven't done the dirty deed with him yet, but how far did you go? Like, did you do this?" Kristie stuck the banana in her mouth.

Charlotte grabbed a protein bar out of their cabinet before she swatted Kristie on the arm, which just made her hunch over with laughter. "You are a disgusting human." She murmured before she sat back down on her bed. Kristie shrugged her shoulders before she took a seat down by Charlotte. "I already feel strange doing stuff like this in the first place, don't make me feel any worst."  She muttered under her breath.

Kristie frowned as she took a bite of her banana, patting her best friend on the back. She swallowed the chewed up yellow fruit before she spoke. "Don't say that, it's not strange, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. You're nineteen, and you get to be that age where you crave certain, well..." Kristie took the last bite of her banana before she tossed it straight into the garbage can, giving a small fist pump after doing so. "Certain pleasures." She said after she swallowed.

"He just drives me wild, I'm not sure how else to explain it." Charlotte sighed as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand, spinning the protein bar in her hand by the wrapper. "Harry tried to do sexual things with me back when we dated, but I never actually let him do anything to me because I wasn't comfortable with him. I've let Cole do things to me, and now I've done things to him. We have only dated for a couple of weeks, if that." She let her eyes drop down to stare at the floorboards.

"Well, maybe it's because you really like Cole. If that's the case, then it makes sense why you have these strange gut feelings around him. Maybe that's why you feel inclined to do or want these certain things from him." Kristie shrugged as she gazed at Charlotte. "I don't know much about Cole, but he seems like a really good guy for you. I haven't seen you this happy since they announced that new Star Wars film coming out." She chuckled under her breath.

This caused a small smile to appear on Charlotte's lips. "I do love Star Wars." She sighed heavenly, flopping her back down against her comforter. "Do you think we're moving too fast Kristie? We did just start dating, and I don't want to scare him away."