21

Day 13 - 4:15 pm

"My best friend did something semi-sexual." Kristie squealed out of the opened taxi window as she let the cold wind hit her rosy cheeks. Charlotte tried to get her to be quiet and whisper, but it was to no avail. She pulled Kristie's hand to get her to sit back down and roll the window back up. The two of them were heading back to their dorm room after their short trip to the grocery store to pick up a few essentials.

After Charlotte came home yesterday, Kristie wanted all of the details as to why she came back with that stupid 'I just did something amazing' grin on her face. Of course, she told her blue haired best friend everything, and Kristie felt like the proudest mom alive. It honestly wasn't much, but she said that she'd rather Charlotte do that than nothing. The cab pulled up to NYU, and the two girls stepped out with their bags in hand.

"I mean, come on. Who are you and what did you do with the real Charlotte?" Kristie giggled as she skipped ahead of her, doing a couple of spins on the asphalt. "I remember when you said that you would never participate in such 'vile acts' with someone, yet here you are dry humping his crotch." She smirked as she began motioning her hips back and forth, humping the air to tease her. Charlotte rolled her eyes as she gently pushed Kristie's shoulder.

"You're so dirty, I wouldn't be talking smack if I were you. I caught you and Andy making babies on our kitchen counter before." Charlotte snickered as they reached their dorm room. She unlocked the door, both of them lugging groceries over to the dining area of their room. They began to place things away in cabinets and their mini fridge before Charlotte tapped her finger against the island in the center of the kitchen. "I believe it was right here." She flashed Kristie a smirk.

Kristie responded by flipping her off with her free hand as she used her other to put away the last bag of chips. "You know what? Screw you. We used a condom." She huffed as she made her way back to Charlotte, whispering in her ear as she passed by. "I can't wait to catch you and Cole screwing on the coffee table or some weird shît like that." She laughed as she reopened their door. "Come on, let's go get dinner you loser." And with that, she left the room for Charlotte to trail behind.

"Oh, I guess you decided to go to dinner with me since you're not eating Andy's–" Kristie threw her hand over Charlotte's mouth before she could finish, scolding her for using that kind of language. Charlotte couldn't help but laugh as she walked with her towards the little diner on campus. Last time she was here, she was met by a very unwelcomed guest. "Anyways, last time I was here, Harry showed up." She let out a small sigh as she rubbed her arm gently.

Kristie frowned before she placed her pale hand on her shoulder, giving her a feeble smile. "If he shows up this time, I'll kick his butt. Okay?" This made Charlotte laugh, lightening the mood almost immediately. The two of them walked into the diner, finding that it wasn't very busy. The young host perked her head up, and she flashed them a warm smile as she led them to a small table for two. Kristie and Charlotte sat down, and the host gave them their respected menus.

Charlotte and Kristie held small talk as they looked over their menus, trying to find something to drink. Kristie was complaining about how they couldn't serve alcohol to minors, and it just made Charlotte giggle at her ditzy comment. Her eyes traveled around the restaurant until they landed on the beautiful girl who was her waitress last time. She was the one who covered her meal for her, and the one who told her if she needed any help to call her over.

She had dark, brown eyes and black hair. Her teeth were as white as snow, and her smile could have lit up a room. The waitress walked over to their table to take their drink and food orders if they already knew what they wanted. Charlotte ordered sweet tea, while Kristie ordered some strange combination of Dr. Pepper and Sprite. Food wise, Charlotte ordered a burger basket, while Kristie ordered a chicken tender basket. The waitress left with their orders.