32

Day 25 - 9:34 pm

"Come on, please?"

"No, Cole."

"Why not?"

"Stop whining, and because we're in public you idiot."

"It's dark though, no one will even notice."

Cole received a loud hush from an older couple a few rows down. As soon as they turned their backs to him, he gave them the middle finger. Charlotte gently slapped his hand down as she scolded him quietly. It was a good thing that the movie theater that they were in was dark, or else the prominent blush on her speckled cheeks would have been very noticeable.

"See? When you're a loud mouth like you, people tend to notice." She groaned quietly as she lifted up the armrest between their two seats. The cinema that they were at recently made some changes to their theaters, which included the ability to raise the arm rest between two seats to turn it into a recliner couch for two. "You're so dirty, it makes me wonder what the hell is going through that tiny brain of yours."

"Gosh, a guy asks for a simple handjob and gets attacked for it." Cole pouted as he crossed his arms. Charlotte rolled her eyes as she leaned into him. He turned his body away from her's in protest, and he murmured something not audible under his breath.

"Stop fussing." Charlotte placed her fingertips on the bridge of her nose, practically feeling a migraine beginning to creep its way into her skull. "Sexual public acts are not on my bucket list, and I don't need to see our pictures in the headlines of newspapers reading 'Local College Students Caught Doing Nasty Things In Back Of Theater.'" She gently tugged on his arm, and he finally complied as he turned around in his seat.

"Fine, but you owe me after seeing this girly movie." Cole huffed as he lazily wrapped his arm around his girlfriend. A small smile tugged at her lips as she leaned her head against his inner shoulder, getting comfortable in her seat. She somehow convinced Cole to see The Greatest Showman with her instead of the new Insidious. After seeing that stupid clown movie, she wanted to stay as far away from horror movies as she possibly could.

After the advert on the screen reminded the crowd to silence their cellphones, the theater went dark as the movie began. Charlotte stayed silent for the most part, but Cole kept whispering to her about how short Zac Efron really was in real life. Every time he saw him next to Zendaya, he had to poke fun at him. The movie ended after a couple of hours, and it wasn't until the credits began to roll on the screen that Charlotte sat up from her position

"Gosh, I have a killer neck cramp." Charlotte chuckled as she brought her palm up to the crook of her neck, trying to relieve some of the pain. "Wasn't that a good movie though? It was a lot better than I was expecting it to be."

Cole stood up from his seat on the recliner chair before he held his hand out for Charlotte to take. Once she took his hand, he swiftly pulled her out of the seat and wrapped an arm around her waist. "It was a great movie. Zac needs to grow a couple more inches though if he ever wants to date a model." Cole snickered as he led her out of the theater.

"Well, height doesn't always mean anything." Cole cocked his brows at that comment, and his eyes travelled down to meet her's.

"Oh, and what's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

She pushed her hands gently on Cole's shoulder to pull his head down a bit as she got up on her tip toes. "Just because he's shorter than you doesn't mean his package isn't bigger." With that comment followed by a smirk, she quickly dashed away from him and out of the building doors.