6

Day 3 - 12:23 pm

It was hard for Charlotte to try and fall asleep knowing that she had a date with the devil himself tomorrow. All for a stupid book on drugs that she needed for her Psychology paper. Why her, especially out of all the beautiful girls that flooded campus every day?

Today was Sunday, which meant classes would start back up tomorrow. She could only imagine the look of shock on her classmates' faces as her Psychology teacher asked how their paper was coming along. Charlotte noticed that many of her fellow college students seemed to procrastinate until the last second to finish all of their projects. The type of class didn't matter, it happened in all of them.

Cole told her to dress nice today, which made her blush every time she thought about it. It was hard to think he was the man who dumped tea on her head, and now she's going on a forced date with him. Funny how things happen so quickly in life. She never would have thought she'd be going on a date with the man she despised the most. And she certainly did not expect him to tell her to dress cute.

What did he even define cute clothing as? Her definition of cute had to be completely different than his definition of cute. He made it seem like she shouldn't under dress, so a t-shirt and old jeans would not suffice. Charlotte groaned quietly to herself as she flipped through the clothes on her side of the closet.

"I think you should just go naked if you can't decide." Kristie shrugged her shoulders as she watched her friend struggle to find the perfect outfit. Charlotte ignored her comment as she continued to dig through her closet full of clothes. "By the way, since you're leaving, I invited Andy over."

"You mean that tall guy with the black hair and tattoos?" Charlotte asked as she pulled a black skater dress out of her closet.

Kristie nodded her head, pushing her hair over her right shoulder. "That's him. He should be here any minute actually." She said as she checked her watch.

"Alright, well I'll be in the bathroom getting ready." Charlotte told her before she made her was to the little bathroom. She closed the door behind her, locking it before she began to strip off her comfortable clothes. Kristie actually bought her this dress a couple of years ago, and it was one of her favorites. It wasn't too dressy, but it wasn't too casual.

She pulled on the black skater dress before she began to apply some mascara to her lashes. Charlotte decided to leave her hair down naturally in messy waves. She heard talking in the other room, so Andy must have arrived.

Charlotte stepped out of her bathroom to find the tattooed male sat down next to her best friend on her bed. That must have been Andy. His crystal blue eyes looked over to her as she exited the bathroom. Kristie was the first one to speak up. "Andy, this is my best friend Charlotte. Charlotte, this is Andy."

The dark haired man gave her a small wave before he spoke. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." She gave a small nod in his direction as she placed her clothes in their shared hamper. The two girls desperately needed to get laundry done, the hamper was about to topple over. "I'm not sure when I'll be home." Charlotte said as she let her eyes drift to Kristie's.

"If Cole gets too touchy, just call me. I'll come pick you up and kick his ass." Kristie winked at me as she leaned her head against Andy's shoulder. The man just looked at Charlotte, and he didn't let his eyes move from her. He knew who she was, but she didn't know him.

"I will, I promise." Charlotte gave her friend a small wave as she exited the dorm room. She took in a deep breath, pushed her hair behind her ear, and made her way out of the dorm building.

Lucky for Charlotte, there was a road that led right in front of her dorm, so she didn't have to walk far to find Cole. He was standing outside of an old, black Honda Civic. It looked like that car had the hell beaten out of it once or twice. Once he took notice in her approaching, he immediately straightened up, scanning her over. Cole was wearing a white tank top under his signature leather jacket, along with a pair of ripped jeans.