12

Day 7 - 11:23 pm

Before Charlotte even knew what was happening, her ex boyfriend was being choked to death in the grasps of Cole, whom she had been looking for most of the night. She remembered just a few moments ago that Harry was trying to force her to say that she missed him back. Charlotte was so stunned that she couldn't even utter a word, or even a lie. Cole had burst into the room, and the look on his face was almost murderous. He had lunged at Harry, practically ripping him off of her and throwing him into the wall.

Harry's face was red as he reached his right knuckle up to knock him right in the nose. Cole faltered, but only for a few moments. That will definitely leave two black eyes in the morning. He grit his teeth together before he swung at Harry, smacking him in the jaw once, then did an uppercut right under his chin. Cole used this as an opportunity to grab the punk by the collar of his shirt, throwing him back against the wall with a loud slam.

Cole grit his teeth, his usual kind eyes were filled with hatred. "Don't fūcking touch my girl." He spat at the curly haired psycho. Harry cocked a brow at him, his green eyes looking past Cole and over to the sobbing Charlotte who was still sat on the bed. A small smirk came to his lips, and Cole saw it. "Don't even look at her." He threatened him, but this just made the other male cackle insanely.

"Your girl? I think you mean my girl. You see, I had her first grease boy. Finders keepers buddy." Harry shrugged his shoulders, a giant grin spread across his cheeks that could've been one owned by a clown. A terrifying clown at that. Charlotte could hear everything they were saying, and it made her physically sick to her stomach. As the two of them were bickering back and forth, she ran out of the room in a panic until she found the bathroom.

Cole noticed Charlotte exit the room, but he was going to take care of this asshole first before he took her home. He glared back at the man whom he still held against the wall. "Touch her again, and you die." Cole snarled before giving him a rough punch to the nose, so hard that his head cracked the beige wall behind him. He let the man drop down to his knees to grasp his nose before he headed out to find Charlotte.

It wasn't hard to find her, for she had left the bathroom door wide open as she emptied the contents of her stomach out into the toilet. He shook his head before he made his way into the bathroom, closing the door silently behind him. Cole knelt down on his knees behind Charlotte as he took her long hair into his hand, holding it back for her. He let his free hand gently stroke her back, feeling the little lumps attached to her spine as he tried to sooth her. She was in a fit of crying, then gagging more of her insides out, then crying again. She was in absolute hysterics.

After a few moments of this routine, which seemed to last forever, Charlotte finally got up from the toilet and leaned her back against the wall. She continued to sob silently, letting the tears slip down her cheeks as all of her emotions came forth. This night couldn't of been any worst. She was drunk, Cole was with sluts (as Charlotte referred to them as), her ex apparently transferred to NYU, and she was just throwing up over a toilet in a fraternity home.

Cole scooted his body next to hers, blood dripping down from under his nose and little purple bruises beginning to form under his eyes. He wrapped an arm around Charlotte, not caring that she was just hacking into the toilet just a few minutes ago. "It's okay baby." He tried to calm her, letting his fingers stroke through her hair. "Let's go home." He murmured in her ear, receiving a nod from her saddened figure. He stood up, holding his hand out to help her up too.

The two of them made their way quickly out of the frat house. Why did he ever let Ian convince him to bring Charlotte here? He should've known that this was a bad idea when it was first mentioned. And now he knew that he had Charlotte's ex to deal with. Just thinking about that cheeky bāstard made his blood boil. He was snapped out of his enraged trance when he noticed Charlotte slowing down. She raised a hand to her forehead, wincing in pain.