30

*WARNING! Sensual scenes up ahead*

Day 22 - 8:48 am

"Charlotte, it's Christmas." Kristie sang as she burst through her door with only a robe and slippers on. She paused for a moment as she looked at the bed only to see Charlotte fast asleep sprawled across Cole's chest. Her best friend huffed quietly as she marched over to the bed, taking the bunny slipper that was left on the floor from last night, and briskly swatting it down on Cole's upper arm. A groan escaped his mouth as he rubbed his eyes, the black haired wicked witch coming into view. "If I were you, I'd hurry back to the guest room before Mama A sees you."

Cole just mumbled a string of curses towards Kristie before he finally pushed himself off of the bed and snuck his way back towards the guest room. A rewarding smirk came upon her lips as she took her rightful seat next to Charlotte, who was still asleep, on her bed. "Wake up you lazy bum." Kristie said in her worst possible British accent before she poked her side with the bunny slipper's nose. "Your mom made us breakfast."

At those words, Charlotte finally peaked her crystal blue eyes open. She stretched her tired joints out, earning a pop from any of them that had stiffened in her sleep. "You know, I'd do almost anything for food." She chuckled as she kicked her legs over the edge of her bed, snatching the bunny slipper from Kristie's grasp and picking up the other one that was left untouched on the ground. Charlotte slipped the cotton fabric over her feet before she went to her closet.

Kristie left the room for Charlotte to change, although her best friend had probably seen her naked multiple times. She slipped on a pair of tacky Christmas pajama pants and a matching hideous pajama shirt. It was the perfect match. She stalked out of her room, her feet scuffing against the wooden floor on her way out. Cole exited his room wearing the jeans and hoodie he wore yesterday. A small smile crept on his lips as he saw Charlotte, and he quickly caught up to her.

Anne had multiple plates of food set out on the dining table. Eggs, bacon, sausages, grits; if it's a breakfast food, it was on the table. Andy and Kristie were already sat at the table, and he was making fun of how fast she could shovel bacon into her mouth. Charlotte and Cole sat down across from them at the table, each of them grabbing their own plate.

Charlotte stacked her plate high with pancakes, bacon, and sausages. She heard Cole whisper some smart âss comment to her about the sausage, but she jerked her elbow into his side to keep him from making any more. He snickered quietly next to her as he piled food onto his own plate. Another person walked into the kitchen. She looked much younger than the group of angsty college students sat at the dining table.

"Gosh, I'm never getting my bed back." The short haired brunette grumbled as she got her own plate of food. Charlotte's mother rolled her eyes as she got her own dish too.

"You can have your bed back, I'll take over the couch for the next few nights." Kristie beamed as she finished up her last bite of grits.

"See, you're nicer than my actual sister." Jaclyn stuck her tongue out as she scuffed her feet out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Charlotte groaned quietly as she pushed a piece of pancake around with her fork. Cole could practically feel her frustration towards her younger sister, so he placed his rough hand gently against her mid thigh.

She stiffened a little as she felt his hand touch the cotton fabric of her sleep pants, but she soon relaxed in her seat as she felt his thumb rub circles against the fabric. "Sisterly love, am I right?" Charlotte laughed at her own pathetic stab at her sister. It made Cole shake his head, but a small smile arose on the corners of his lips as he did so.

"So, I figured that no one else made plans today, and if you already made plans, then you must drop them immediately." Kristie clapped her hands together as she stood up from the table. "First, I scored us all tickets to go see this new movie." She attempted to wiggle her penciled on eyebrows, but they just ended up moving up and down slightly at her failed attempt. "Then, we can walk around the city and look at all of the pretty Christmas lights. Lastly, we'll come back here later and exchange gifts. Sound good? Great." She said before anyone could protest as she walked over to clean her own dish.