Chapter 43

Azalea was the first one to leave the hangar and board the Castle.

She and Coran practically collided with each other, laughing. Piflin flew in and joined the hug.

Piflin's blue eyes were wide with happiness.
"Zales! We have Delilah!"

"Really?", Azalea asked excitedly,  "Where is she?!"
Piflin grabbed her metal hands and dragged her to the hangar opening of the Yellow Lion.

A little girl bundled up in clothes grinned at her.

Azalea squealed, picking Deliah up and swinging her around.
"You're so adorable!"

"DID YA MISS ME?!"

Delilah's dark eyes shot towards another hangar opening where Kipper stood, arms open and smiling cheekily.

Like a dolphin, Delilah lept out of Azalea's arms.

She ran laughing straight into her brother's arms, who clasped her tightly.
They both sat on the floor, laughing. Pretty soon Skipper had run to join the hug as well.

"Kipkip!", Delilah said happily. Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. "Skipskip!"

"We're right here, sister", Skipper reassured her gently.

Kipper kissed her cheek fondly.
"I told you that I would come and get ya, didn't I baby sis?"

Lance walked in, talking to Hunk. The little boy in his arms, who Starlin renamed Lucian, was sound asleep.

Starlin came in behind him. Her angular face was stone, but her eyes were wandering frantically around the room.

"This way, kid."

Keith walked in. He held Peter Brandon's hand and was leading him into the castle.

Starlin froze as soon as their eyes met.
The same green eyes that pleaded for her to save him, were looking at her.

She held her hand out, reaching hesitantly for him.

"Brother?", she croaked out.

She jumped when he suddenly appeared in front of her.

Peter Brandon wrapped his little fingers around her hand.
"Hi sister."

The usually emotionless boy grinned up at her, and Starlin burst into tears.
She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, crying a thousand apologies and little whimpers of "I love you."

Azalea floated over and hugged her sister from behind. She comforted Starlin as she cried over the reunion of her family.

"Awe, this is sweet", Pidge said. He stood in the doorway of the Green Lion's hangar.

Shiro, who had just entered the room, walked over and put a hand on Pidge's shoulder.

"We have a surprise for you too."

Pidge's hazelnut eyes widened in confusion.
"What?"

"Katie?-", a voice asked.

A hazelnut-haired man stepped through a doorway. His wide eyes searched the room, and his hands nervously scratched at the sides of his alien uniform.

Pidge forgot how to breathe for just a moment. He ran as fast as he could and tackled his brother.

"Matt!"

They both instantly started crying, both shouting apologies and worries at each other.

Everyone was united.

And all was well for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Oh my gods this was bad I'm sorry. I accidentally rushed, but I promise the next one will be better.

~JM