THE END

I'm sorry for not updating in over a year.

You guys were so great and loyal to this series. You deserve an ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How rare was it?

How rare was it to be existing in that exact moment?

Blue petals scattered in the wind with Piflin's gift, causing a joyous uproar from the other Jaspanians gathered around.

Oh how perfect it was.

Azalea grinned from ear to ear, her bubbly laugh filling the air. Her grey hair floated around her shoulders, which held numerous rings of flowers.

"I do!"

Keith reached forward and pulled his bride closer as the Jaspanians and guests cheered for the wedding of their favorite Savior. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her slowly, happily.

How rare was it to have gone through so much of a mess and then finally have a happy ending? It was as if it were a story that took much too long to end.

All the hybrids were reunited. Piflin, Delilah, and Peter Brandon were in the field, playing with Ferin. Haggar's magic was reversed, and he returned to the loving big brother he used to be. He still had a long way to go to fix his mess, but his family was there to support him.

Starlin and Lance were raising the child she rescued back on earth. They were a loving family.

Skipper still enjoyed the company of her comforting and cuddly boyfriend, Hunk.

Kipper and Pidge had their moments, but they could never argue for long before Kipper shut him up with a kiss.

Keith looked at Azalea. She had died, returned to him, and nearly died again. She had been through so much, but she was strong. They were strong. Together.

She was his everything.

How rare was it to be in this perfect moment.

She was with him.

Forever.

"Hey Boots?"

"What?"

"It's a girl"

"What do you-"

Forever.

The End