Revenge

This suggestion is by SwordOfPeace !!!!

Sorry if this is bad!!!

Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hera's P.O.V

   My mouth was agape and my body was frozen in shock. Then when I finally snapped out of it, my anger blossomed and my thoughts went to 'Ezra is dead when I find him.'

*a few minutes earlier*

   I was checking the Ghost's controls then finished a bit later. So I walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat and when entering, that's when I saw it. I froze.

   Globs and globs of goo everywhere.

   How do I know that it was Ezra?

   His bag was laying on the floor with some of his tools in the goo. Honestly, I didn't want to know what happened but just froze in shock.

*back to our regularly scheduled program*

   As I searched for that Padawan, a plan formed in the head. I grinned evilly remember Ezra's little weakness.

   I looked high and low until finding him in the engine room fixing something.

   "Ezra, could you come to my room. I need some help with something," I asked.

   "Sure. I'll be right there," the boy called and I went to my room. Step one, complete. Now I just needed to surprise him and proceed with the plan. I entered my room and went right of it, leaning against the wall.

Soon, the door opened and a devious smirk spread across my lips.

"Hera? You in here?" Ezra called and walked into the room. I snuck up behind him and tackled him to the ground.

"What the?!" the boy said surprised then asked, "Why did you do that?"

"For making a little mess in the kitchen," I said and realization popped on his face.

"Ok, so you tackled me to the ground? Hera, you need to step up your game," Ezra said.

"Oh, I'm not done yet," I said smirking and could see a little bit of nervousness in his eyes.

"You've been a bad boy, Ez," I added while wiggling my fingers. Ezra realized what was going to happen.

"No, no, no Hera! Mercy! Mercy!" He said struggling in my grip. I began to tickle his sides as he begged for me to stop my attack.

   After awhile, I went for Ezra's weak spot and he completely lost it. I could see tears running down his face and his breathing was very uneven as he laughed away.

"HHHEERA!! S-STOP!" Ezra yelled but I didn't stop until finally halting my attack. I didn't want him to pass out from lack of air.

Ezra breathed heavily with a gigantic smile and laying his head against my chest.

"Don't do it next time and this won't happen," I said poking him in the side making him jump.

"Ok ok," he said surrendering and getting away from my probing fingers.

   "Man, you're lucky that the Empire doesn't know about your weakness or else you would be giving secrets out like no tomorrow," I said.

   Ezra huffed smiling, "I'll still keep my mouth shut if it means all of you are safe."

   Hera smiled and wrapped her arms around Ezra. "You sure are ticklish though," I quoted.

   "It's not like I can help it," he said defensively.

   "Still, don't pull anymore stunts on me," I strictly said.

   "Ok," he said but I could tell he was lying. I'm sure he's planning for another prank on me. Yet next time, he's going to have to watch out for me.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry if this was bad and short!!!

I couldn't think of much to keep it going.

Stay tuned and adios!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁