Missing: Phantom

Idea by Medpride !

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

Hera was mad. Ticked-off. I don't even know if there is a word for how upset she is at me.

After me and Chopper's little adventure to Vizago's ship to find Hondo, that pirate stole the Phantom. He left Chopper and I on the ship to defend ourselves but luckily we were able to escape.

We made it back to the Ghost to find the crew standing at the top of the ramp, waiting. Hera though was the first to ask where the Phantom was. Guilt festered in my chest as I told her it was stolen. The Twi'lek pilot was devastated at the loss of her ship. When she left the rest of the crew gave me frustrated and disappointed looks before disappearing into the ship.

After all that happened, I knew that getting the ship back was my top priority. Lucky for me that I placed a tracking device on the Phantom just in case anything went wrong.

When night fell, I hopped off my bunk quietly and made my way to the ramp. Once there, my hand hit the open button which made the ramp fall down to reveal a ship docking port. I quickly made my way into the city and followed my tracking device through every twist and turn.

Hera's P.O.V

I was still up going over today's events.

Ezra and Chop coming back Phantom-less but managed to get what we were looking for. I didn't know how to feel, upset or happy, about the situation. So walking off was my last thought.

My eyes landed on a flashing light.

Someone opened the ramp.

Quickly, I grabbed my gun and went to investigate the docking bay.

Opened the door slightly, I peeked in to see no movement and no sounds of ruffling. My hand pushed the door more and raised the gun, pointing it in ever direction. My eyes searched for the intruder but there was nothing.

Eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

If no one busted in then that means...

...someone went out. My thoughts immediately went to Ezra. He probably thought I was upset that he lost the Phantom and is now looking for it.

I holstered my gun and walked down the ramp. Looks like I need to find the teen and explain myself. The others don't need to get involved in the problem. They deserve to get rest for all their hard work.

   Now the only problem is finding Ezra.

Ezra's P.O.V

I was getting closer. It was so close that it should be right in front of me.

Clank!

I ran into a cold metal wall. My head throbbed and I rubbed the part that hurt. That's when getting a better look at the thing I ran into.

The Phantom!

I smiled then twisted into a frown when hearing talking from the other side. I peeked around the corner to see Hondo with his generators and talking to someone. Maybe the person was a trader or I don't know, someone that needs generators.

Whatever. I didn't have time for this. I squinted my eyes to see if they would notice me. It was dark out so it was likely that they would notice me. To my luck, the ramp was open.

Ok, sneak in on 3...2...1...

"Ezra," I jumped at the sudden voice behind me. My head twisted around with my weapon ready but it was only an angry Hera.