It part 3

Here's part 3!!

Enjoy!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

"Kanan," I spoke into the comm, not drawling my attention from the unconscious Twi'lek.

"Yeah?" Kanan answered.

"Hera just woke up but she's out again," I informed. It took a minute before the Jedi replied, "Did something happen?"

"Um..." I hesitated a little before saying, "Yeah, she said a name."

"A name? Whose name?" He asked, confused.

I opened my mouth and answered.

Kanan's P.O.V

"Jacen."

My mouth went dry and eyes widen in shock. No more needed to be said and I began to think. That name. Out of every name in the galaxy, why that name of all names?

"Chief, you okay?" Zeb asked with his eyebrow arched in confusion. I nodded thoughtfully.

"Yeah, just took me by surprise there," I admitted.

"Why? Who's Jacen?" Zeb asked. I sighed before scratching the back of my neck and saying, "It's just a touchy subject, especially for Hera."

Zeb could tell that there was more that I wasn't letting on but didn't pry anymore. I was thankful for that before realizing something.

I never switched the comm link off.

Ezra's P.O.V

"It's just a touchy subject, especially for Hera," Kanan explained but I knew it wasn't towards me. I could feel his guilt and pain and fear.

"Ja-Ja-Ja...cen," Hera quietly whimpered. My heart clenched a bit and wondered who in the galaxy this Jacen character was. He obviously means a lot to both Kanan and Hera, yet they never speak of him.

"Plea-se, Jacen," Hera begged in her sleep, "Come...ba-ack to mo...me..."

She trailed off as her hands clenched the couches surface and face scrunched up. I didn't know what to do at the moment because I was just frozen, paralyzed. I even felt a little jealousy twig into my stomach. The twig churned my insides leaving scratches every time the sharp end hit my stomach's boundaries.

If that didn't help, neither did the feeling of sorrow. Whoever Jacen was, he really meant something to Hera who was seemingly taking it harder than Kanan. She was to the point of almost crying in her sleep.

Hera never cries.

Yet, seeing how close she was to doing it it hurt.

A shaky sigh left my mouth as I fumbled with my fingers. She probably wants him more than me. I winced at the very thought and looked back at her sleeping form not so restless but peaceful.

"We arrived," Kanan said through the comm. I jumped and fumbled with the communication device.

"Got it," I responded a little to quickly. My eyes averted to the pilot then to the floor. My hand clutched the comm as the sound of a door filled the room. I glanced up to see Sabine walking towards the cockpit, not before looking at Hera with concern.

She kept going until disappearing behind the other door. I stood and headed in the same direction. I didn't look back because I knew that the ache would return.

*time skip*

   I felt the jolt of the Ghost landing. Kanan, Sabine, Zeb, and I were in the cargo bay and waiting for the ramp to open to reveal the planet. Chopper is left in charge to watch the ship and Hera.

   The ramp lowered and a vegetative landscape had been revealed.

   "Zeb and Ezra, head east. Sabine and I will head west," Kanan said. Sabine put on her helmet as she gave a silent nod that meant she was ready.

   "Why don't we all just split up in every direction?" I asked.

   "We don't know what's lurking through those trees. It'd be best to do this in groups incase something happens," he explained.

   "Kid, haven't you watched movies before. Splitting up is always a bad idea if you are assigned to be by yourself," Zeb said, rolling his green eyes.

    "Says the one that pushed me into Agent Kallus and left me behind by myself ," I argued back.

   "Stop it," Kanan interfered sternly and pinched the bridge of his nose. He seemed very tired lately ever since Hera came back.

   "We need to concentrate."

   "Yeah, so we can save his girlfriend," Sabine said smoothly, walking down the ramp casually.

   "Yeah-WAIT WHAT?" Kanan said caught off guard. I smirked and stifled back my laughter seeing my master's embarrassment. Zeb patted him on the back before following Sabine.

   I walked down the ramp as well and scanned the area. It seemed like any ordinary jungle if you asked me yet the feeling of it was...off. I wearily trailed behind the Lasat and kept an eye out for anything odd. I looked back to see Kanan and Sabine disappear deeper into the thicket.

   I desperately wished that Kanan and I were partnered up. It wasn't that Zeb was a horrible partner but the fact that Kanan could comfort me better.

   "Are you already getting scared back there, Kid?" Zeb asked.

   I glared up at him and snapped back,"No."

   The truth was that I'm not scared, no. I am terrified.

   "Hey," he replied back with such foreign gentleness. It was so unlike the rough Lasat I've come to know.

   Then he confessed, "You don't need to be all high and mighty and tough. I'm scared too."

   I looked up for a moment in utter shock and kept silent. Barely anything scares Zeb besides those giant spider things back at base. I could tell that he could feel the shift that came with this place. He was uneasy.

   "Y-Yeah. I am, too," I admitted.

   We kept walking in silence.

I gasped and stopped to hold my head as pain shot through the force. Something in the bushes near me began to shake.

"...Je...e...di..." the thing croaked slickly. I gasped again as another wave broke through the surface. Something...whatever it was watched carefully from the distance. Studying me like...like...like it's prey. It was hungry and wanted to be fed. Wait, there are...three signatures?

I knew one was Zeb and the other was probably that thing. Yet...what was the other.

I had no idea before my eyes rolled back and passed out.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁