Knowing You're Okay

Idea by Star-Wars-Dragons ! This is in season 3!

Enjoy!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hera's P.O.V

   Sand.

   Miles and miles of nothing but the hot, blistering sun and sand. My eyes scanned the area to soon recognize what planet I'm on.

   Tatooine.

   It was known for its sandstorms and wavy dunes. Yet, what I don't understand is why I'm standing in the middle of no where.

   "Hera! Watch out!" I quickly turned to see something red flying towards my face. I closed my eyes and adrenaline rushed through me faster than the Ghost. My reflexes went into over drive and my hands shot up to protect my face.

   Nothing but a clashing sound filled the air. I opened my eyes and lowered my hands to see a man in a rob. He held a blue lightsaber and blocked the cherry red one.

   "Are you okay?" The man in the rob asked.

   "Y-Yes," I answered, calming my nerves down after the close call. The battle between the to commenced as the guy with the red lightsaber spoke.

   "Now Kenobi, you will die!"

   That's when I got a good look at who the red lightsaber's host was. Maul.

   "Hera, you ok?" I looked over to see Ezra full of worry and Chopper rolling up behind him.

   "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, "What's going o-" A yell pierced through the air before I finished my sentence. Maul stabbed Kenobi in the abdomen and soon fell to the sand.

   Maul smiled and walked over to me and Ezra. Ezra activated his lightsaber and stood in front of me protectively.

   "Come now, apprentice. Join me," Maul said.

   "I'll never join you!" Ezra yelled and began to attack the Sith. I wanted to help so my hand reached to grab my pistol.

   There was a problem though, my holster was gone along with the gun. I was going to move to help but wasn't able to move. I tilted my head and looked down to see my feet stuck in the sand.

   There was nothing I could do.

   I looked up to see Maul force push Ezra back and having enough time to slash Chopper's dome off. "No!" I yelled, full of sorrow then turned into anger. My teeth clenched and a growl passed through them.

   Ezra went back into battle putting my strength into attacks. I tried to escape this sand trap but with no such luck.

   As the lightsabers clashed with each other, soon Maul had the upper advantage. He was able to steal Ezra's lightsaber and knock him out by butting the handle on his head.

   "So long," Maul told me. He slung Ezra over his shoulder and walked off.

   "No! Ezra! NO! GIVE HIM BACK!" I yelled but I kept sinking more into the sand. My head was all that was left above ground and the last thing I saw was a ship flying away.

   I jerked up and breathed heavily. My body felt cold yet sweat rolled down the side of my face. The sweat wasn't the only thing trailing down my face. I could feel my eyes burn a bit watery from tears.

"Hera, are you okay?" I jumped at the voice until making out a face through the darkness.

"Ezra, is that you?" I asked, eyes squinting and trying to see through the dark.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you okay? That dream must of been something bad if it gets you struggling as much as it did. I could feel a bunch of distress coming from you," he said.

My eyes adjusted to the dark room to see Ezra sitting on the edge of the bed in his pajamas.

That's when I noticed my bed sheets were kicked off the bed.

I scrubbed my eyes to get rid of the unleashed tears that still wanted to fall. "I'll be fine. You can go back to bed," I lied. This nightmare will keep me up all night. Every night terror with the crew of a family member would keep me up thinking. Thinking if I could find a way to prevent it from happening.

Ezra gave me a look, "Hera, what was that dream about?"

"Ezra, please just go back to bed. I told you that I'll be fine," I replied sternly. Even though that I could stay up doesn't mean that I'll be tired and cranky. It happens when I don't have any coffee in the morning.

"I'm not leaving until knowing that you're okay...you're actually okay," he said calmly, "Now, what was it about?"

I sighed knowing that there will be no getting out of this until I fess up.

"Fine, I'll tell you," I said then took a moment to gather my thoughts. He sat there quietly waiting.

"We were on Tatooine," I began, "Kenobi was fighting off Maul while you and Chopper were with me. Kenobi was soon killed so you went and fought off Maul."

Ezra seemed a bit tense and I could tell that he was uncomfortable but didn't say anything.

I continued, "Maul at one point had the upper hand and sliced Chopper's dome clean off. Then he went back to fighting you and had the upper hand again. He knocked you out and when I tried to help, my feet were stuck in the sand. No matter how hard I tried, I kept sinking until seeing a ship fly off and then that's when I was fully buried."

"And you woke up," Ezra added and I nodded.

"Now, can you please go-" I was cut off by sudden arms wrapping around me.

"I'm sorry that I went to Tatooine. I know that it was a bad idea and disobeying orders. At the time, it seemed like a good idea but then I didn't realize what I did until it happened. I made you all worried," he said, "and I'm sorry for that."

I returned the hug and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It's over now so there is no need to keep worrying about the 'what ifs.' You're back and safe. That's all I need, knowing you're okay," I said.

Ezra broke the hug with a grin on his face.

   "Now," I added, "bed." He chuckled a bit and stood up saying, "Alright, I'm going."

   "Sweet dreams, Hera," he said walking towards the door.

   I smiled and before he left, I said, "Goodnight, love."

   For a moment he froze before continuing his journey back to his bed. I laid back down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep knowing they we're  all going to be okay.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁