Hallucinations

This suggestion was from CT-091 !!!!

Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hera's P.O.V

   It came quickly but never went away.

   "H-help, please, someone help me!" Ezra said getting louder at the end. He was sleeping in the med-bay bed, tossing and turning in whatever world he was stuck in.

   Ezra has been like this for a week, going in and out of reality. Hallucinations was the first thing I thought of when he started acting up. I couldn't figure out the cause of this or how to even stop it. All I could do was to help him calm down when he's in the real world.

   No one else on the crew could figure it out either and it upset them all. I'm not sure how much longer I could help if there wasn't anything that hasn't been done yet. Not even Kanan could figure it out or connect with Ezra through the force. If I remember correctly, he said that Ezra was blocking him somehow.

   "I-It's so dark," I heard Ezra mumble sadly gripping the sheets. All I could do was watch him, all I could do was be useless as he suffers.

   "I don't want to be alone," he mumbled and his breathing hitched a bit. I flinched and walked over trying to calm myself. I set my hand on his to try and see if he reacts differently.

   "Ezra..." I began gently, "I'm right here."

   I was surprised when haze blue eyes opened and looked over at me. He tried to focus on what he was seeing then something in him changed.

   "Mommy," he said rubbing his eyes and my eyes widen.

   "Um..." Was all that came out of my mouth.

   This was the first time I've seen him so calm since it started.

   "Where's daddy?" He asked innocently looking around the room. At least he wasn't screaming and yelling for someone to save him.

   "Uh, daddy is busy right now," I said awkwardly.

   "Ok," Ezra said then sat up.

   Something was really messed up cause he never acts so...innocent. Has these hallucinations somehow reverted Ezra back to his younger self and everything around him was what he saw as his old home? It makes sense I guess. I'm no doctor but it was the best theory I had so far. That means he must of been seeing his old memories of when he was on the streets too.

  I shivered at the thought with all the yelling and agonizing screams for help this past week. What has this boy gone through? Actually, I don't want to know but there was another side of me that did want to know.

   "Mommy, are you okay?" Ezra asked and cocked his head to the side, eyes full of curiosity.

   "Oh yeah. I'm fine," I said snapping out of my thoughts.

   "Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded furiously. I chuckled a bit at his childish like acts. If he wanted to see me as his mom and who knows who the dad is, then let it be cause there was no way I'm letting him revert back to those horrible memories.

   I lead Ezra to the kitchen and had him sit at the table. When he was a little bit lucid, we fed him as much as possible but never enough.

   Before I went to make something, I remembered that he was still wearing the hospital gown.

   "Can you go change into your clothes?" I asked and he nodded. Ezra seemed like he knew where to go so I let him leave. Once he left, I started to make some food for him.

I was close to finishing when a sudden scream filled the Ghost. Ezra came bursting through the door and ran behind me with fear in his wide blue eyes. "What's wrong, Ezra?" I asked looking over at the teen.

   "There's a monster," he said then the door opened to reveal Zeb. The teen squeaked and hid behind me more. The pieces were coming together when I realized Zeb was the monster Ezra was referring to.

   "Is the kid alright? One minute, I'm going into our room then he suddenly screams and runs off?" Zeb asked confused.

   "He's still having hallucinations so he may see you differently," I explained, "Maybe it would be best to stay away from him until further notice."

   The Lasat agreed then left the kitchen to somewhere else. I turned back to the frightened boy who was shaking. "It's ok, Zeb won't hurt you," I said and it seemed to calm Ezra a bit. He nodded but still seemed unsure.

   "Go and sit while I get your food around," I said pointing over at the table. Ezra silently obeyed and sat at the table. It was so unlike the stubborn padawan to obey orders or even be scared. Yet, his childish side has proved me wrong. It proved that Ezra still has some innocence of his old self in him. It just took whatever happened and a week of horrific memories in a coma like state to release it.

   I brought the plate of food over to Ezra and set it in front of him. He started to wolf down the food as if it was about to be taken from him. "Slow down, your going to choke," I commanded and he did as I asked.

   "Sorry," he said looking down, "I'm just really hungry." I smiled then ruffled his hair. Ezra looked up at me with the brightest of smiles I ever seen. "Just be careful," I said then the door opened to reveal Kanan this time.

   "Hera, have you seen..." Kanan was asking until he looked over at his padawan.

   "Never mind," The Jedi added.

"Kanan, there's something I need to tell you," I said glancing at Ezra then back at Kanan.

   "In private," I muttered to him quietly.

   He gave me an odd look before nodding his head.

   "I'll be right back. Just keep eating," I said to Ezra and he nodded. I almost was pushing Kanan to go out the door and into the hall.

Once the door was shut, the Jedi turned to face me. "So what's going on?" He asked.

"Ezra hasn't fully recovered from his hallucinations," I said.

"Is he lucid?" Kanan asked.

"Yes and no," I told him the best I could. Yet, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Just...talk with him and you'll find out," I said and Kanan have an unsure nod. We both entered the kitchen again then sit with Ezra at the round table.

"Hey Ezra, are you feeling ok?" Kanan asked his padawan.

"I'm tired," Ezra said rubbing his eyes. Kanan looked at me in confusion and I shrugged.

   Ezra yawned before saying, "What were you and mommy talking about daddy?" I looked over at a flabbergasted Kanan and he looked over at me.

   This was going to be a long day.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁