"He's in my head"

Idea suggested by Hidden_Rain and CT-0910 !
Also, thank you all for the comments and votes!

I attempted at this so sorry if it's bad!!!

Enjoy!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

I helped Kanan out of the Phantom and saw Hera, Zeb, and Sabine run over to the both of us. Hera helped Kanan and inspected the bandages over his eyes. I looked away at Zeb and Sabine to see Rex joining. He looked at me with a glint of hope in his eyes trying to find Ahsoka. My face saddened and turned to face the ground. I hugged myself and scuffled the ground with my boot.

"Well done apprentice."

I flinched then held the side of my head. He was in my head. He made me do those awful things at the temple and I couldn't stop. Everything that could be stopped I wasn't able to stop. I was stupid.

   "See you next."

   "Get out of my head!" I yelled clutching my temple.

   "Ezra..." I looked up to see everyone looking at me with worry. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Then, I ran.

   I don't deserve their pity. I don't deserve their comfort. I don't deserve to be Kanan's padawan.

   Tears burned my eyes as my mind kept telling me to run and hide. No one would notice or care. I possibly killed Ahsoka and blinded Kanan for trusting Maul. This and everything about the mission is my fault. Everything lead back to me. No matter how much I hide or run the guilt will always stay. Maybe I deserve that, the pain.

   I fell flat on my face into the ground. I got on all fours and started to catch my breath. My eyes were closed as I concentrated on my breathing.

Breath in.

My lightsaber ignited in my hands.

Breath out.

The swing of the laser sword.

Breath in.

A block.

Breath out.

A hit.

Breath in. Breath out.

Kanan on the floor holding his eyes.

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.

Ahsoka blocking.

Breath in and out. In, out, in, out, in, out.

Her body falling to the floor.

In and out. In, out, in, out, in, out, in,out.

She's dead and the person.

In, out. In, out. In, out.

My face appears in the reflection of the Sith holocron.

My eyes shot open and let out a choked sod. This was all my fault. I sat up and clenched my chest while hearing voices all around me and fuzzy colors moving around. What was wrong with me?

   "Come to me...apprentice."

   A shiver ran down my spine and when I spoke, no words came out. The last thing I remember was falling then blacking out.

Hera's P.O.V

   Ezra was picked up onto a gurney after Zeb came back with a medical team. They wheeled him off to a med-bay with Kanan and I following behind. Zeb, Sabine, and Chopper were ordered to go back to the ship and would be contacted if anything happened.

   "Please stay out here," a nurse told us as she went into the room to help. The doors closed and I helped Kanan to the chairs. We sat down and waited.

    Worry sprung up in me and wondered what happened on the planet that Ahsoka is gone, Kanan is blind and Ezra is in this state.

    "Kanan, what happened?" I asked desperately for answers.

"It's not for me to tell," he said, "Give him time and all will be revealed." I looked at him but he doesn't turn to face me, he stares at the wall instead. I sigh and turn to face the floor using my hands arms to support my head.

   It has been at least a half an hour until the doors open and the nurse came out. I helped Kanan stand up arm in arm.

   "How is he?" Kanan asked the nurse.

   "He is fine and awake if you want to see him but his mental state isn't the best at the moment," she warned before walking down the hall. Kanan unraveled his arm from mine. I was about to take it again but he declined.

   "Go, you're probably the one that he'll talk to," he told me.

   "I'm sure he'll talk with you," I disapproved.

   "Trust me, the last thing he needs right now is me to see and feel guilty about it," Kanan explained, "The last thing we need is for him to go into another panic attack."

    I almost growled in anger because he was right. I wasn't sure what will happen if Ezra saw Kanan come in and Sabine and Zeb would probably try to get answers out of him. We don't need anyone to pry on something that doesn't need to be told at the moment.

   "Fine, but I want you to contact Sabine or Zeb to come get you if you're planning to leave," I ordered. Kanan gave me a slight smirk before giving a nod saying, " Yes, captain."

   The side of my lips twitched a little before turning and walking over to the door. I looked back one more time at him before opening the door and walking into the room.

   As the door slid shut, I took in my surroundings. There were machines all around and two were hooked up to Ezra. He laid on the bed on the other side of the room with a thin, white blanket draped on top. His dim, blue eyes casted over me as his dazed look cleared a little.

   "Hi," Ezra said miserable with a slight wave.

   I smiled and walked over to the side on the bed. "How are you feeling?" I asked worried.

   "Better," he lied. I grasped my hand into his pale one and gave a small squeeze. Ezra returned the gesture but looked away.

   "I meant, how are you mentally?" I asked again. Ezra flinched a bit then soon shrugged still not facing me. I reached out to move his hair out of his face. As I did, Ezra side glanced before quickly looking away and looking smaller than usual.

   "H-He's in my head," I heard him rasp. I wanted to ask 'who' but at this point, Ezra wouldn't say.

   "I want him to s-stop," he told me and through blurry eyes was something I've never seen. Fear. He was afraid and there wasn't much I could do except be there to support him.

   "I know, but we will figure something out ok," I said softly and sat on the side of the bed. Ezra grimaced at me.

   "Thanks, Hera," he said and meant it.

   I leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead, "Anytime."

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😀😀😀