It

"Name?"

   "Hera Syndulla."

   "Age?"

   "Twenty-four."

   "Species?"

   "Twi'lek."

   "Additional information?"

   "Rebel pilot of the Ghost crew and Phoenix leader."

   "Purpose?"

   "What do you mean?"

   "Why was she brought here?"

   "Sir, she isn't well. She's the only survivor of her team and says she saw something. Learned something new according to the people who brought her in."

   "Do you have any idea what she may have learned?"

   "Nothing that I'm aware of."

   Silence.

   "Sir? What do you think we should do?"

   "I'd like to talk with her. After that, you can escort Miss Syndulla back to her crew."

    "As you wish."

   Senator Organa sighed as he entered the room. In the center was the Twi'lek sitting in a chair and staring straight like he was invisible. She wore comfy, white clothes and head wear. Her eyes were dual and unfocused. Fingers and lekku twitched with anticipation.

   Organa wondered what could be going through Hera's head at the moment. What details and memories could be floating around through the pilot's head to make her act this way? What had disturbed her so much? What was on the unknown planet they found a week ago?

   He remembered picking specific people for the mission including Hera. There were about twenty in that one team and she was the only survivor. Yet, he wondered if she really did survive judging by what he's seeing. He wondered...if she was really here or still lost in her memories on that planet.

   "Hera. Can you please tell me what happened and what you may of learned?" he asked, arms crossed behind his back. At first, Hera didn't even hear him until jumping a little and looking up at the Senator.

   "A creature," she spoke, neutrally.

   "A...creature that kills men and women?" He asked.

   "No, it doesn't kill," she replied.

   "Then where are the other nineteen rebels that went with you?" He asked.

   Hera looked him in the eye.

   "Waiting," she said, shrugging like it wasn't a big deal.

   "Waiting for what?"

   "It doesn't kill or destroy. It creates and forms. It's pregnant," she answered neutrally, creepily smiling.

   Organa wasn't expecting an answer like that. He was beyond bewildered by it. Then he asked, "Hera, what happened to your men?"

   "I told you already," she said as though on drugs, "They're waiting."

   "Waiting for what?"

   "For the child to be born."

   "And?"

   "A child can not exist without anything to form with," Hera explained. This disturbed the Senator more. What could she mean? Forming? Child? What changed this pilot so much to make her speak in such a gibberish way?