Freeze to Death

Ideas by REBELGIRL0309 ! Takes place in season 3.

Enjoy!!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

   The mission had gone well until it didn't.

   We were on a mission at my "favorite" planet. Hoth. Cold, bone chilling Hoth. It was just me and Hera while the others had a different mission. Well, the two of us split up and were searching for some supplies that Rex left for us. Evidently, it had to be this planet out of all the others because it would be least expected. Luckily, the two of us were give snow gear.

   All was going swell until a huge, furry, abominable, tusked animal came and attacked me. I accidentally stumbled near its den and now it's mad.

   I tried to came it down but it still tried to get me.

   "Easy, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you," I said calmly. It roared and swung its arm. I ducked, dodging the arm and slowly backing away. The ground shook and I turned to see the cave entrance was soon blocked by snow. The snow plowed into the cave and I ran deeper into it. The creature had the same idea, taking its babies in its arms and running off.

   I ran faster as the white blanket was getting closer until slowly stopping. I stopped and bent down to catch my breathe. A smile formed on my face as I survived from being covered head to toe in a thick blanket of snow.

   I stood up straight but still felt like I ran a mile at full speed.

   I soon realized that I wasn't out of it yet. I am trapped in a cave with who knows what and no way to know where to go. It was dark and soon it will get very, very cold. I picked up my com-link from my belt and spoke into it.

   "Specter two, can you hear me Specter two?"

   I waited for a reply but there was no signal. I sighed in frustration and began to walk deeper into the cave, hoping that there was another way out.

   "You can do this. You've survived by yourself for eight years, you can survive this too," I told myself. I came to a halt when the cave split into three different paths.

   "Should've followed the creature, Bridger," I muttered and picking the path on the left to walk down. I could feel the cold nipping at my exposed skin but didn't think to much of it.

Eventually, I arrived in some kind of cavern. On the other side was another tunnel. Before walking out into the open area, an icy stalagmite fell on the path to the other side. My eyes averted to the ceiling to see it covered with big and small stalagmites that could fall at any moment.

Was it worth the risk or would it be for nothing to cross through?

If I'm quiet enough and keep a heads up then maybe, I could make it through. I grabbed my lightsaber from my belt and slowly started to walk down the path. It was going ok until the ground started to shake. I was quick to doge and slice falling stalagmites but more started to fall. They were bigger, to big to cut so I made a run for it.

Two giant stalagmites blocked the way which made me stop. Not good.

I turned and made another run back to where I came from. Stalagmites were still coming down and each one was getting closer and closer. I didn't think I was going to make it but thankfully did. Once safe, the path was now blocked with fallen pieces of ice.

"I guess that could've ended worse," I told myself and slowly walked back to the three-way split. My form began to shiver as the temperature decreased more. I hugged myself and walked down the middle tunnel.