Scratches

I thought this was going to be a really good idea, then I wrote it and now...idk anymore. It's also short, sorry.

Enjoy!!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hera's P.O.V

I was making breakfast when the 'swoosh' of the door got my attention. My head turned towards the door to see a sleepy Ezra rubbing his eye and yawning.

"Morning, Hera," he said then gave me a confused look. The reason why he was confused was cause I am staring at his forehead.

"Ezra, can you come here for a moment?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?"

"Just come here," I said still staring at his forehead. Ezra walked towards me until he stood right in front of me. I raised my hand and brushed a couple strands of hair off his forehead. This made him step back weirded out.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"There's something on your forehead. Hold still," I said taking a couple of steps forward until standing in from of him. I brushed the hair away again until revealing what was under.

Four scratch marks with dried blood.

If I remember, last night there were no marks on his forehead before he headed to bed.

"Ezra, what happened?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You have four scratch marks on your forehead," I said worried.

"Wait, what?" He said confused then left the kitchen to find a mirror would be my guess.

Ezra's P.O.V

I entered the bathroom and looked into the mirror to confirm that Hera was correct. There were four scratch marks on my head. How did those even get there? Did I do this in my sleep? I wasn't dreaming so what could have done this?

A knock on the door snapped me out of my train of thought. "Ezra, are you okay?" Hera's voice came from the other side. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a worried Hera and grumpy Zeb.

"You've been in there for quite awhile," she told me.

"Oh sorry," I said looking at the floor and moved passed them down the hall.

That's when shock came through the force. The two behind me were surprised about something. Yet, I just kept going, bugged by the scratches and wanting to figure out where they came from.

   I walked into my shared room with Zeb. I started to investigate my bunk to see if there were any sharpe objects that could of scratched me.

   None. There was nothing of the sort that would be able to scratch me.

   The only other things that I could think to be able to scratch are either Zeb or myself. I don't think it was Zeb because his arm wouldn't be able to reach that high and I would of sensed something awake in our room.

   Maybe I did this to myself. Maybe I was just overacting about all of this in the first place.

   I walked out of the room and to the cockpit. The door slid open to reveal Kanan and Hera chatting in their usual seats. Kanan looked over the seat shoulder to see me. He stood up and walked over to me then stopped looking at the scratches.

   "What happened?" He asked raising an eyebrow. From the side of my eye, I could see Hera watching me carefully.

   "I think I might have scratched myself in my sleep," I said scratching the back of my neck. My master rolled his eyes and Hera grinned a bit.

   "Alright, we're going to have Jedi training in a bit so be ready," he said walking out of the cockpit. I looked over to Hera and smiled.

   "You were really disappointed when you walked out of the bathroom," she said, "mind telling me what happened to change your mind?"

   "Well, I realized that I was just overthinking things," I said.

   "Well, I'm glad you're doing better," she said smiling and I returned the smile.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁