XXI.

WARNING: a bit of smut in the beginning

chapter twenty one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I'm awaken by an aching sensation and the sunlight seeping in through the slightly dark curtains in Soryu's room in his condo. My eyes slowly open, a blurry sleeping face comes into view. Lately I've been waking up earlier than him. I smile to myself, remembering how last night I wanted to put him out with the weekly garbage. I couldn't stand him for some reason, but I ended up cuddling with him anyways. It's part of a woman's pregnancy - which Soryu seems to have trouble adjusting to. It bothers him that I don't want him near me.

My eyes trail down his features from his sleeping eyes, to his nose, to his lips. They continue down to his chiseled jaw then exposed neck, over to his broad bare shoulders. I move closer to him and peck his lips softly, then over and over again. As I plant kisses on his jaw to his neck, Soryu stirs awake and I bring my head up and smile. "Good morning,"

"What're you doing?" His husky morning voice warms me up more. "Last night you didn't want anything to do with me."

"Don't be so hurt, mi amor," My love... I push him on his back and carefully straddle him.

"Reina," I ignore his warning and kiss him instead. He breaks the kiss and scowls. "When I was sick, you said we couldn't." How does he know that's what I want?

"Yes, because you were sick." I say, trying to hide my smile. "That day when I came back, I searched up if it was safe to have sex while pregnant and it usually is."

"Usually?"

For a man that wanted to fuck the other day while being sick, he's really holding back right now. Why now!? I don't want to lose the feeling. "Yes. As long as my pregnancy is progressing normally, I can have sex as much as I want." I feel his hands on my waist at my words. I hold them there. "But! I can't have you on top of me and apparently it's pretty common for women to experience bleeding during intercourse. We'll only do this only if you're up for it."

Soryu looks to the side for a moment as I interlace our fingers. "It won't hurt her?"

"No," I shake my head and smile at him reassuringly. "There's typically no chance of hurting the baby during sex because the amniotic fluid and my cervix protect her." He seems satisfied. "There's only one caution to keep in mind if you're up for it: during oral sex, don't blow on my vagina," His cheeks tint a slight pink and awkwardly averts his gaze as I continue. "During pregnancy this can cause an air bubble to block a blood vessel."

"What did you mean I can't be on top of you?"

I pull my lips to the side as I consider how to explain to him. "It's like... it doesn't work for me now. I guess, uncomfortable even." I slowly move my hips back on his hardened member. "So it's better if I can control the speed and depth," Soryu tenses under me as my fingers slide over his trousers. "for five more months." I smile teasingly and bring him out and push my panties to the side with my other hand.

With his hands on my hips, he helps me align myself on him and slowly lower myself down. I take a sharp breath, my mouth slightly open as he steadily enters me. A small sigh leaves Soryu lips, his chest rising and falling as well as mine. I breathe heavily, my fingers finding the hem of my shirt and begin to pull it off and over my head.

Soryu's stormy gray eyes twinkle as they trail up my body to meet mine. That look never changes when we make love together. I feel my cheeks burn up and I slowly begin to move, causing the love of my life to tighten his grip on me.