Chapter 6

I'm now sitting on the floor of the janitors closet with my hands wrapped around my legs and my head resting on my knees. I refused to cry but after hours of screaming and shouting, hoping someone would still be in school to hear me, the tears were threatening to fall. I didn't have my phone on me as I dropped my bag when Matt picked me up. I had tried to break the door down but it didn't work and the only result of that was that my arm was now throbbing with pain. I had no idea what time it was but I knew that hours had passed.

I yawn from exhaustion and decide to lie down on the floor. The floor is hard and cold, yet I feel myself slowly drifting to sleep, dreaming of what it would be like if everything was different, if I was liked by people and had someone to care for me as I went through my transition. One stray tear leaves my eye as I slowly drift off to sleep dreaming of a better life.

.

.

.

I wake up with a jolt as I feel pain in my legs. Oh no, the transition has started. I quickly sit up in panic as I feel the pain increasing in my legs and suddenly all the bones in my legs contract and I scream out in pain. It felt as if all the bones in my legs were being broken. I yelp as the pain slowly travels up to my hips and start contracting. 

I slam my back to the floor from the pain and let out a ear piercing scream. The pain is heightened as my insides start to feel as if they are burning, the pain slowly spreading to my upper body and increasing in intensity. I writhe on the floor from the pain and scream so loudly from the pain that everything starts to blackout.

I don't know how much time had passed but I had regained consciousness and the pain was unbearable. I scream as I writhe on the floor in agony. The insides of my whole body felt as if it was on fire. My arms and ribs contracted, feeling as if they were being broken and shifted into a different position. I scream as my whole body feels as if it is on fire. My whole body is drenched with sweat and I move on the floor in agony from the pain that seems to be never ending. Finally I feel that the pain is decreasing and that I'm sprouting fur and growing bigger. I'm transitioning into my wolf form now. 

As the pain decreases, the anger in me increases. How could Matt just lock me in here, this transition would have been less painful if he hadn't put me here, i thought furiously. By now the pain was barely there and the transition was complete. I was now in my wolf form and I instinctively let out a howl. Burning with rage I run towards the door and break it down but I also end up breaking the whole wall.

Shaking the debris off of me I run down the hallway and pick my bag up with my mouth and run into the night thinking of how I was going to torture Matt.