Chapter 7

I wake up disorientated and I feel leaves under me and squint as the sunlight is gleaming through the trees. I quickly sit up in fear and find that I am naked and in a forest. Instinctively I start feeling self conscious and try to cover myself up with my hands. I look around and realise my bag is close to me and remember I had my gym kit in there. I quickly run to it and pull out my clothes and put them on quickly. I look around trying to figure out where I am but I have no idea. I hold my head from the pounding headache that is starting to form as I try to remember what happened. Instantly my memory starts coming back and I remember that Matt had locked me in the janitors closet and I had to go through the painful transition there. 

Flashbacks of the pain cause me to shudder from the memory. Then I remember after my transition I had broke through the door and left the school running in anger but running with no sense of direction, running and running for possibly miles trying to get rid of the pain and anger I felt towards Matt and eventually got exhausted and stopped here. I panic and realise that I could be miles away from my home. I quickly go into bag and find my phone and load my map to track my location. 'Fuck I was in another town 150 miles from my house'. 

I look back at the time and realise that its 3 p.m. I lie back down onto the floor and take slow deep breaths. This cannot be happening. I lay there for a while and cry onto the grass under me. I cant believe Matt would do this to me. He knew how painful it is so why...just why is he so mean to me. After a few minutes of crying I decide to try to find my way back home. I look at the map and see that I have to keep travelling east to reach my town. I put my phone in my bag and decide to change into my wolf form as it would be faster for travelling. I take my clothes off and put it into my bag so it isn't torn to shreds when I shift. I start sprouting brown fur and my body starts becoming huge and I land on all fours and pick up my bag and start sprinting east.  

.

.

.

After a few hours the surroundings start to become more familiar. Luckily this area of the country was a green land area, full of trees and grassland, the perfect area for werewolves to live. I come to the edge of the forest and notice the Ivory Hills pack house where all the meetings were held and where the alphas family lived. It looked more like a mansion but it was used as an office by some of the pack members too but only the Alpha and his family lived there. 'I should confront him', I thought angrily but then fear of repercussions started coming back to me. No I couldn't, not right now at least, I was still on the verge of crying, I couldn't confront him like this. I decide I'll deal with him on Monday. I change back into my human form and quickly put my clothes on and walk out of the forest towards my house which was a 10 minute walk from here.

Even though this was a big werewolf town, there were also a lot of humans living in this town so I couldn't freely run back to my house in my wolf form. I carry on walking thinking why my life is like this. What did I ever do to deserve this. I try to think on the bright side and think that at least I did not get beat up. Even though this one involved more pain there was no remaining scars, physical at least. I reach home and open the front door and find my mum snoring on the couch with a bottle of alcohol in her hand. Not really surprised I close the door and head upstairs into my bedroom. 'Of course my mum didn't care about my transition or that today was my birthday or where I had been the whole day'. 

I close my bedroom door, drop my bag and lay on the bed completely exhausted from today. Thankfully I had taken the weekend off work so I could rest for the rest of the weekend. I lay in my bed, slowly drifting to sleep thinking about how I was going to confront Matt on Monday.