Chapter 20

Thanks guys, recently I reached over 1000 reads and over 100 votes so thanksssss
.
.
.

Matt had driven for about an hour, we had eventually stopped to get some food from a service station and carried on driving for another few hours. Every now and then we would look at each other, take in as much as we could from the moment, unsure whether we'd have enough time together. The trees were starting to thin and expose the grassy lands. We were driving down a long winding road in the countryside. The sun was setting so orange, red and pink hues stretched out in the sky in front of us. A small building comes to view ahead of us, driving closer, the word 'Motel' written on it. The building was in the shape of a U with a courtyard in the middle and it was 2 stories high.

Matt pulled into the small car park right next to it. It was dark now and the sound of rain was hitting the windows of the car. "Okay you stay here, I'll find us a room", he says and gets out of the car and runs quickly into the motel. I sit in the car, holding myself, it was starting to get cold. I notice a figure standing outside one of the room doors facing me. I couldn't make out their face as it was dark but then they went back into their room. It was probably nothing. I shrug it off. Matt leaves the building and runs through the pouring rain, in an attempt to not get too wet. He opens the door. "I got a key, come on". I step out of the car while he grabs my suitcase from the back and we both run underneath the protection. "It's this way", Matt says. We walk around the edge trying to find which door is ours. My teeth are chattering from the freezing cold rain. "Oh it's this one", Matt says putting the key into the door. We both quickly enter the room. It was nice little room with a sofa at one end of the room with a small tv. There was wall paper which had a beige and blue flower design. There was another door at the other side of the room. I pull my suitcase into the room and see this is a small room with the same wallpaper and a double bed at the other side of the room. I stop and look at the bed and realise I'll be sharing it with Matt. Matt stops next to me and is looking at the bed. He is probably thinking the same thing. We were both quiet, the only sound coming from the rain pattering against the window. I clear my throat. "Um I'm gonna have a shower yet", I say opening my suitcase and taking out my toiletries and a towel nervously shuffling about. I look at Matt and see him leaning on the doorway giving me a knowing smile. "Well then I'll just be on the bed yet then", he walks right past me and lays down on the bed. I quickly go through a door into the bathroom. It was small and had a shower, toilet and sink but no bath. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. My brunette hair was still a bit wet from the rain and my cheeks were bright red. I put my hand over my cheeks to try to call them. 'I'm gonna have to sleep with Matt in the same bed, I think to myself nervously. I mean it's not like I hate the idea of it. He's my mate. There's nothing I'd want more but I'm just a bit nervous. What if we do have sex tonight. What if he doesn't like my body. What if I'm not good enough. I take off my clothes and turn on the shower and step in. I shave my legs and put on body wash and rinse myself and step out and wrap my towel around me. 'Oh no I didn't bring my pajamas with me'. I start to panic. I'll just go out and get my pyjamas and put them on here. I open the door slowly and step out and I notice Matt is laying on top of the covers in only his briefs. I still and start to admire his bosy. His six pack is glinting from the moonlight pouring through the window. His light brown hair is messy and he has one arm behind his head is looking directly at me. His gaze darkens as his eyes move downwards at my legs and moves back up towards my face. I shuffle nervously. "Well come closer then, I don't bite", Matt says with a chuckle. The sight of Matt had gotten me aroused. I step closer towards him and lay down on the bed next to Matt facing him. His eyes were dark and roaming my body and then stop at my eyes. 'Do you know how beautiful your eyes are', he says as he moves the back of his hands against my cheek causing them to redden. "It's one thing I noticed before you were my mate", he says with a smile. My insides warm up at his compliment and I smile shyly. He moves forward and kisses me gently. I kiss him back and put my hand on his muscular chest as he starts to slowly rub my shoulder in circles. He puts his fingers in my towel and pulls it downwards so my chest is exposed. The kiss becomes more urgent and he takes off the rest of the towel and throws it to the floor. He starts kissing my neck and makes his way down. I moan from the pleasure running through me and I hear him grunt in response. He plants kisses over my stomach and works his way down which causes my heart to race faster. He takes off his boxers exposing his member. He comes forward to kiss me again and I respond and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He puts it in slowly and then we start a rhythm. Pleasure is coarsing through my veins as he takes me. My arms are around his shoulders, kissing his neck while we maintain the rhythm. We change positions and start the rythym again. I feel myself nearing to the end and we both climax at the same time. We still, our breaths mingling together. He pulls out of me and lays next to me and puts his arms around me. I put my hands on his arm, feeling safe in his arms and smile as I fall to sleep, feeling like I am where I'm meant to be.