New Chic In Town

A/N: As you can see, the reader will be a girl. Sorry for you boys; you can keep reading if you wish to.

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(N/N) = NickName

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

P.S. Sorry if you don't act like this or wear glasses, just go with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk down a pink hall, on pink floors, coming across a set of pink doors. 'Everything in this goddamn school is pink!' You open the doors, hoping to find some peace and quiet. A bright light came from the room, blinding you, and you spit out rose petals that flew in your face.

"Welcome~!" In front of you was a group of handsome boys. And is that a crossdresser? No shame in that, but it isn't everyday you see a crossdresser in an elite Japanese school. Suddenly your picked up and spun around. You kick the person and scream "GET OFF ME, YOU FUCKING MOLESTER!" They drop you and you look up to see a familiar blond.

"Tamaki?" He looks at you with a half happy, half scared look. "Hi (Y/N)~!" You instantly calm down. "Sorry for kicking you and calling you a molester. I didn't know who picked me up." Tamaki smiled brightly. "It's okay! I'm so happy to see you again! So, you moved here from England?" You nod.

"Who's that?" You look to see a pair of red-headed twins looking at you with confusion, along with several other people. Tamaki turns to face them as he hugs you from behind. "Men, this is (Y/N) (L/N)! She stayed with me and my mother in France for the first two years of middle school. Then I moved to Japan, and she moved to England. I've called her a few times, but I haven't seen her in a long time." The boys stare at you, not knowing what to think.

Tamaki went over to them and began introducing them. "(Y/N), this is Hunni-senpai." he points to a short blond with big brown eyes. The small boy smiles brightly. "Hi (Y/N)-chan~!" Tamaki then pointed to a tall guy with black hair and grey eyes. "This is Mori-senpai." The giant merely grunted and nodded his head in your direction. Tamaki put his hands on the twins shoulders. "This is Hikaru and Kaoru, though I'm not sure which is which..." He then hugged a boy with raven hair, onyx eyes, and glasses. "This is my best friend Kyoya~!" The boy pushed up his glasses and gave an obviously fake smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss (L/N)." Tamaki finally put on a hand on the crossdresser's brown hair, her brown eyes curious as they looked at you. "And this is Haruhi~!"

You decided to be perfectly blunt about your first impressions. "Hunni-senpai is adorable, but I can see a fire in his eyes that clearly shows he's not as innocent as he seems. Mori-senpai may be silent, but I bet he actually has a lot to say. The twins may be identical, but I can tell right off the bat that they're obvious differences. For example: One of them has eyes that displays mischief, aggressiveness, and fire; the other has eyes that displays some mischief, but also calmness and innocent curiosity. Then there's Kyoya-san; he shows fake charm and kindness, probably so he can ask for a favor later. If he pretends to be friends with people, they could benefit him in some way. Then there's Haruhi, the crossdresser. She, or he, seems to be quite innocent and I bet you very down to earth and non-judgmental."

Everyone blinks in surprise. Tamaki goes and hugs you. "So, why are you here (N/N)?" You blush slightly at the embarrassing nickname. You haven't been called that since you were twelve. "School-wise: I moved to this area specifically because it's safer and nicer than other parts of Japan I know, despite the yakuza. Room-wise: I was looking for a quiet place to hangout during free period since everywhere else seems to be packed with people." Tamaki nods in understandment, hand on chin.

Kyoya looks up from his black notebook and asks, "Why do you not have a school uniform?" He eyes your outfit with a raised eyebrow. You're wearing a Black Butler t-shirt, red plaid skirt, black ankle socks with upside-down pentagrams (Black Butler), and crimson sneakers. You shrug. "I don't like the uniforms. And my parents thought it would be stupid to waste money on something I'm not technically required to wear." Kyoya raised his brow further. "Is family poor?" Your eye twitches in frustration. This is the millionth time today you've heard that question. "M family is actually in the very top part of the Middle-Class. They just don't like to waste money. My little brother is actually only twelve and already has started his own company, and it's doing very well. My parents also have gotten higher paying jobs, which is how they afford to send me to study in different countries. So no. I am not poor."

Everyone looked impressed about the part when you said your little brother started his own company, and it was actually doing well. Tamaki just smiled. "(Y/N) likes to study different cultures. She's also planning on becoming a doctor!" Hunni-senpai grinned. "That's great, (Y/N)-chan~! You know, Kyo-chan's family actually owns a lot of hospitals!" You look to him. "Oh, so you're an Ootori? I'm actually planning on trying to get a job at one of the Ootori hospitals if I stay in Japan." Kyoya smiled, one that was a little more real this time. "Well I hope you do end up working there."

Tamaki was near tears. "(N/N), what do mean by if  you stay?" You sighed. "Tama-kun, I might not stay after high school. I might end up going back to England for college, then live the rest of my life either there or Greece. But there's still a chance I'll stay in Japan. I'm just not sure about what will be best for my future right now." Tamaki was dramatically crying. "But I want you to stay in Japan~ You can't leave again, I missed you~!"

You pet his hair as he hugs your waist tightly. "It's okay Tamaki. I'm most likely staying in Japan; I'm just not completely sure. But we'll just assume I am, okay?" He nods and buries his face in your neck further, mumbling about how Mamma can't leave. You laugh. "Tama-kun and his family setting for his friends~ So, if I'm supposed to be your mamma, who's everyone else?" Tamaki perked up and explained. "I'm the daddy, Kyoya's the mommy, Haruhi is our daughter, the twins are the devil spawns that we adopted, Hunni-senpai and Mori-senpai are the eldest sons, and you're the grandma~!"

You giggle and walk over to the group with a smile. "Then grandmamma needs to hug her grandchildren~! And get to know her baby's spouse~!" She cheesily winked at Kyoya, who just rolled his eyes.

The twins and Hunni decided to play along. They jumped at you for a hug.

"Grandmamma~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know it's a weird ending, but this is getting long. So, yeah. We'll be getting into more stuff next chapter.

Bye. *awkwardly shuffles away*