I'm Still Here: Hunny

WARNING: POSSIBLE TRIGGER. CONTAINS SHORT DESCRIPTION OF INTENSE BULLYING.

How does he know about what happened?!

You look up and see Hunny giving you a sad look. "I don't know why people would bully you so bad like that..." He mumbles. He walks around the table and gives you a hug, causing you to flinch and whimper. "I'm sorry..." He whispers.

You start to remember everything. The name calling, the shoving, the pranks gone too far.... They had even carved 'Kill yourself' into your desk, and painted it all over your locker. They would beat you up for merely showing up to school. Why did they do that? Why did they hate you so much? You had been scared that Ouran would be the same, but it turned out a lot better. You didn't want to remember Britain. You didn't want to relive it.

Tears stream down your face and Hunny kisses them away, telling you no one would hurt you now. You calm down and hug him tightly. "I'm scared, Hunny..." He pets your hair and holds you close.

"It's okay, (Y/N)-chan. I'm still here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know this was super short and kinda crappy, but it's all I could think of for this. Uggggghhhh, I still have three chapters to write for this~ Why did I do this to myself~ After this I'm just going to write a bunch of fluff with the hosts. Like, two or three more chapters for each host, then be done. I know it sucks, but it's really hard to write something with actual plot~ I like writing happy sunshiny cutesy things for fanfics, not an entire freaking story filled with angst and shiiiiizzle.

Anywho, bye. Hopefully this story doesn't suck.