Graduation: Kyoya

You smirk as you throw your graduation gown to reveal a very punky outfit. (F/C) plaid micro-skirt, studded belt with matching choker, black halter top, and combat boots. You take out your phone and start playing 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance and take the microphone, singing along.

The teachers' faces pale, the female students gasp in horror, and the male students scoff, offended as they try to not stare. Most of the Host club is in shock, but cheer. Kyoya smirks as you finish, bowing and saying "Thank you Ouran Academy for having me! I bid you farewell!" You hop off the stage and swagger out of the auditorium, dropping the mic as you go.

Kyoya follows you outside and sees you sitting across from the door. "You didn't fully plan that out, did you?" You click your tongue. "Nope." He takes off his graduation gown and sits next to you. He suddenly remembers something you had said the year before, when he first met you.

"Are you going back to America? For college?" You snort. "No. Why would I do that when I can go to a good school here and then work for one of the Ootori hospitals? I have no reason to run. Unless I accidentally pissed off one of your brothers, in which case I need to renew my passport." You didn't like Kyoya's family much, his sister the only one you could tolerate. But his father liked your spunky attitude and how you weren't afraid to talk back to him, even cuss him out when you were pissed enough. Kyoya's brothers on the other hand despised you. And honestly you were afraid of them. Even though they didn't inherit the company, they were still powerful.

Kyoya shook his head. "No, you didn't piss them off. Yet. And they can't hurt you with me around." You hummed. "True. But they can still try to attack me financially or reputation wise. Not that it really matters, but I would prefer getting hired by the hospital without the help of my boyfriend who is heir to the company." He kissed your cheek. "They can't attack your reputation if you're part of the family." You look at him confused, then say the ring.

"Kyoya Ootori! Are you proposing on graduation day?! To me?! Little miss improper lady?!" He chuckles. "Yes, I am. (Y/N) (L/N), would you like to become (Y/N) Ootori?" You grin and kiss him passionately. "Of course! But wait. Can we wait till after college to get married? Because it would just seem weird to me to be married while still in school." He nods. "Yes, we'll wait till after college." He kisses you and smiles.

"OMG, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?! CAN I BE THEBEST MAN?!" Tamaki was there, along with the rest of the Host club. Kyoya groans. He wanted to wait till the day right before the wedding to tell Tamaki. Now he'll be pestering Kyoya about it for the next six years.

You smirk. "Why of course you'll be the best man, Tamaki. You are Kyoya's best friend. And Haruhi can be my maid of honor. Just so long as we're best man and maid of honor at you and Haruhi's wedding." Haruhi looked confused, and Tamaki grinned brightly. "Of course~! Oh, I have a better idea~! A double wedding~!" Haruhi looks super confused. "What?" Tamaki then remembers. "Shiiiiit."

Kyoya laughed. "You forgot to propose to her, didn't you?" Tamaki smiles sheepishly and holds out a ring to Haruhi. "I was going to do this in a more romantic setting, but oh well. Marry me?" Haruhi nods, snickering at Tamaki's forgetfulness. Tamaki grins again. "Okay, so the dou-"

"No double wedding." Kyoya rolls his eyes. "Sorry Tamaki, but it would be better if we could be each other's best man, right?" Tamaki brightens. "Sure!"

And with that, you and Haruhi looked at each other, already knowing something crazy was bound to happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Why did I do proposals?! Two of them?! Could I really think of nothing else?! Oh well.

Anywho, bye I guess...