College: Haruhi

You ran home from work, a ring in your hand. Exams were finished, the semester was over, and you had finally saved up enough money for a ring. Today was the day you were going to propose. You wanted to spend your life with Haruhi, and here in the U.S. the two of you could actually get married.

You unlock the door, fumbling with the key, and run down the small hall to see Haruhi standing in the middle of the living room, grin on her face. The song '1,2,3' was softly playing in the background. You failed to see the ring in her hand. You both asked at the same time "Will you marry me?!" while holding out the rings.

You blink at each other and laugh. A simultaneous "Yes!" is heard. From downstairs the two of you could hear your neighbors Mrs. and Mr. Bennet yell "Finally~!"

You exchange rings and Haruhi chuckles. "I saved up six months worth of tips to buy that ring." You smile. "And I saved up six months worth of bonuses to buy that ring." The two of you kiss sweetly and smile.

Haruhi grins. "Want dinner?" You skip over to the kitchen. "Hellz yeah~!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: The last chapter of this set. Wow. Only seven more chapters to go. Woohoo.

Anywho, bye~