He Knows: Mori

"I choose Mori-senpai

"I choose Mori-senpai."

Mori looked a little shocked, but a small smile made it's way on his lips. You walked over and gave him a hug, your face getting smushed in his ribs when he held you closer. You giggled and looked up at him, your neck aching from having to look up that high. He picked you up so you two would be face to face. You blush slightly but peck his cheek. "Can I call you Takashi or Taka-kun?" He grunted and nodded. He may not talk much, but he didn't need to.

Looking over his shoulder, you saw the other hosts were quite depressed, but trying to be happy for you two. Takashi noticed as well and set you down, going to comfort Hunny. You looked around and saw the twins were already hugging and overdramatically crying into each other's shoulders. At first you were going to console them, but then saw the bottle of fake tears fall out of Hikaru's pocket. You roll our eyes and look to the others.

Tamaki and Haruhi were actually hugging. Haruhi was actually hugging back. They weren't crying , they were just holding each other and telling each other it's alright. You smile softly, knowing you were just a passing crush of theirs. They'll soon figure out who they really are in love with.

You finally look to Kyoya, who was just standing there looking at the ground. You knew he already had self-esteem issues. You notice Hunny ignoring Takashi, not wanting his comfort, and suddenly have an idea. You pick Hunny up, who is quite surprised, and toss him towards Kyoya who catches him. Hunny looks at Kyoya and hugs him, resting his head on Kyoya's shoulder. Kyoya, not being used to receiving any form of affection or comfort, tenses up. After a moment, he holds Hunny close to him, not sure what else to do.

You smile and look to Takashi. He looks at you with a question in his eyes. You shrug and say, "I don't exactly ship KyoHun, but we'll just see where that whole...thing...ends up." You hug Takashi again and pull him over to table to talk and eat some treats.

~~~Once Again, Time Skip Three Weeks~~~

You were in your dojo with Takashi. He agreed to train you a bit in Judo so you would feel safer living so close to the yakuza. He didn't like how your neighbors on the left would just walk into the yard like they owned the place, but you couldn't afford to hire guards. He offered to hire some for you, but you refused, saying you didn't like the idea of strangers guarding the place when they could be bribed.

You focused all you could, paying attention to what Takashi was doing, but didn't exactly hear what he was saying. Before you knew it, you were flipped over and landed hard on your back on the dojo floor. You groaned and Takashi sighed. "You need to pay more attention." You nod. "Sorry. I'm just having a little trouble focusing." He helped you up and made sure you weren't seriously hurt.

"Clear your mind." You took a deep breath and tried to clear your mind, but you were being drowned in your thoughts. After about twenty minutes, you grew frustrated. You clenched your fists and punched the head clear off of a nearby dummy. Takashi placed a hand on your shoulder. "You can't let anger or frustration take over." You turn to him. "Well, if some asshole from the yakuza decides to waltz in, having a clear head or good temper won't solve anything. In order to keep them away, I have to act violent and scary as Hell. If I can scare them off, they won't come back."

Takashi leaned down and kissed your forehead. "No, (Y/N). That will only make them angry and bring more people with them the next time." You look down at your feet. "Then what do I do if they show up again?" He lifted your head up and looked into your (E/C) eyes. "You act calmly. First ask them to leave. If that doesn't work, order them to leave. If that doesn't help, try dragging them out. If they advance on you, use the self defense your learning. And maybe consider getting a lock for your gate. I doubt they'll try to climb the gate."

You facepalm. "I'm an idiot. I didn't even think of locks." He kissed your cheek and held your hands. "You're not an idiot." You smile and stand on your toes, pecking his lips. "Thank you, Taka-kun." He smiles, but it drops to a worried frown.

"What's bothering you so much that you can't focus?" You look away from him and laugh nervously. "Oh, nothing." He doesn't believe you and forces you to make eye contact with him. "Is this about Britain?"

Shit, he knows.