College: Hikaru

Hikaru sighs in frustration as you scold him for going out to bars on school nights. "You can be really annoying sometimes, y'know that?" You scowl and flip him off. He puts a hand over his heart and pretends to be offended. "You would flip off your own boyfriend?" You spit back "You would call your own girlfriend annoying?!" He looks at you with a 'touché' look.

You continue driving, turning up the volume on the radio. You had never heard this song before. But it seems Hikaru has, seeing as he's smirking and singing along to every lyric. He winks at you. "This is definitely you." You scoff. "No it's not."

Hikaru takes in a breath. "Well; you do hide the remote from me, yell at me while I'm driving, always try to rush me, you're quite violent when provoked even in the slightest, and you hate the hip-hop I listen to." You open your mouth to argue, then close it.

"Tcht. Whatever."

He glances at you, a warm smile appearing on his face. He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a ring. It wasn't a fancy ring, he had actually earned the money he used to buy it. He knew you would appreciate a hard earned one more than some super expensive one that he would have gotten with his parents' money.

He waited till you stopped in front of the house. He leaned over and kissed your cheek, nuzzling your neck. "(Y/N), will you marry me?" You look at him in surprise. "But aren't I annoying." He smirks. "Don't most married couples find each other annoying? We can annoy each other for the rest of our lives." You snicker and nod your head. "Yeah. Yes, I'll marry you. You lucky shit." He grins and puts the ring on your finger, giving you a passionate kiss. "I am a lucky shit."

The two of you laugh and go inside, joyous from the thought of spending the rest of your lives together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Woohoo! Almost done with this set! Then one more set to go! *wipes away non-existent sweat* Writing is hard. Especially when I'm kinda entering a new fandom and I really want to write fanfiction for that, but I have to finish my Ouran stories first.

Anywho, bye~!