Pregnancy & Babies: Mori

Finding Out:

You stare at the box in your husband's hand. "Why do I need pregnancy tests?" He stares down at you. "Because you show signs of being pregnant." Big (E/C) eyes look up at him, innocence in your eyes. "Okay..." You take the test. You nearly fall to the bathroom floor. "How did that happen?! I mean, I know how it did, but I didn't think..." You blush at the memories and walk out of the bathroom, handing Mori the test. He smiles at it and kisses you. You kiss back, humming happily. A lil' baby was on the way.

After Giving Birth:

Mori was putting ice on his hands. You had a freaking death grip on him. You nearly broke the poor giant's hand. But in other news, you were holding a precious little baby boy. Miki looked just like his father, but with (E/C) eyes. He was quite big for a baby, so you assumed he would grow up to be a giant like Mori. "How did he even fit out of me.....? I'm freaking small." Mori smirks and starts to say "Well, how did my-" A nurse walks in and he shuts up. You glare at him, handing him the child. "Here. Hold your son while my arms take a rest. How much does he weigh, again? Like ten pounds?" Mori looks down at the baby staring up at him. A staring contest ensues, until Miki giggles, causing Mori to smile.

1 Year:

Miki was growing quite well. He was also developing quite fast. He could walk without tripping, talk in full sentences, and could read his baby books by himself. You assumed he got all the smarts and growth from his father, and his talkativeness from you. One day you caught Mori having a conversation with Miki. It was just a simple conversation, about favorite colors and food and such. This was the first time you heard him having a full conversation with your son. Usually he would just play around with him and call him 'squirt' or 'buddy'. It was heartwarming to see your husband smiling and talking calmly to the little ball of energy called Miki. You giggled and went back to making the shopping list, causing Mori and Miki to look up, only to find you where you were before.

2 Years:

Miki was bigger than most toddlers his age, having a prediction of him being as tall as his dad one day. His dark hair was lightening to a medium brown, his (E/C) eyes getting bigger, filled with more curiosity. He's very adventurous as well. He climbs all over anything. And he often huddles between you and Mori at night to sleep, but he also runs all over the house from like 2 am-4am. One time you caught him napping in a cabinet. One of the upper cabinets above the counter. You had no idea how he got up there, or why he was there. You sighed and got him out, struggling with his weight a bit. You really needed to work out more. Mori came in and froze, then backed out of the kitchen. You looked at him in disbelief. "TAKASHI MORINOZUKA! DID YOU PUT OUR CHILD IN THE CABINET?!"

Starting School:

You immediately noticed Miki was twice the size of his classmates. He looked a little sad, seeing how the other kids avoided him out of fear. You tried comforting him, but he just ignored you. Mori bent down and made Miki look at him. "Look. I know what it's like to be feared by people because I'm bigger than them. But do you know how you can make them fear you less? Be nice. Be yourself. I was very shy and didn't make friends easily, but I had an outgoing friend that did the talking for me. You're outgoing yourself, so just be nice and friendly." Miki nodded and smiled. He hugged you both, then skipped off to school.

High School:

Miki had stopped growing when he started middle school. The doctors said he's stopped growing height-wise for good, unless he has a surprise growth spurt in the next fear years. He's 5'0, making him shorter than the average male, around the height of the average female. You'd think he'd get picked on, but everyone was really nice to him. It was probably from the mixture of his upbeat personality, popularity from being a Host Club member's son, charming looks, and martial arts skills. But he was doing fine, and that was good.

First Girlfriend:

Miki constantly got love letters and confessions. It wasn't a surprise with his big (E/C) eyes, tan skin, fluffy brown hair, and toned (although small) body. He would always kindly reject them. Because he already had someone. Vivian, a girl from Saint Lobelia Academy. She was beautiful, graceful, and kind. She had turned the Zuka Club into a more loving and accepting group, promoting love towards all, rather than hatred for men. Miki would go to her performances (which were toned down a bit) and Vivian would go to his matches. They spent all the time they could together. It was obvious they loved each other very much.

In Conclusion:

Miki may have turned out small, but was still charming and kickass. He grew up to be very strong and successful, and married his high school sweetheart.