I'm Still Here: Tamaki

How does he know?!    

How does he know?!    

You stare at Tamaki, glancing at your still ringing phone. "How....?" He looks at you with concern, and a tinge of guilt. "I knew there was something a bit off about you, so I had my father look into it. You're being blackmailed by a man you were neighbors with. What I don't understand is why or how." You take a deep breath and look Tamaki directly in the eyes; (E/C) meeting violet.

"He's blackmailing me because I refused to marry one of his sons. Now he'll call me at night, and make me hack into his enemies' computers and phones to find out about business deals and meetings that he can ruin or steal. As to how he's blackmailing me.... He found out about my police records when I was going through my rebellious phase. Remember that? I got arrested at least fifteen times for building climbing, fence climbing, graffiti, skipping school like to sell junk as jewelry without a permit, conning people..... Anyways, if he leaks any of that to the school, I'll be kicked out and blacklisted from all the colleges that offer the course I'm wanting to take. Good schools don't like troublemakers."

Tamaki blinked. "That's it? You do remember that my dad is chairman of all schools in Ouran, right? And Kyoya can find out anything about anyone? So not only could I convince my father to let you stay at Ouran if the guy does leak the info, but I can get Kyoya to dig up some dirt on him so we can blackmail him right back." You facepalm. Why hadn't you thought of that before?

Tamaki quickly emails Kyoya, who replies only a few minutes later. Apparently the man has a way worse police record. Just reading through some of it made Tamaki's blood boil knowing you had been neighbors with this guy. You could've gotten seriously hurt. Tamaki answers your ringing phone and speaks in such a cold, threatening tone that you've never heard before. You could practically sense the fear coming from the other side of the phone.

Tamaki hung up and smiled at you, back to his cheery self. "It's all good now, (N/N). He won't bother you anymore." He gives you a hug and you thank him. You could sense he was tired and smiled. "You still there, Tama-kun?" He chuckled and held you closer.

"I'm still here, (N/N)."