I'm Still Here: Kyoya

He knows what happened in Britain!

You hear a noise and turn around, finding Kyoya standing in the doorway, holding a small box. He notices how you're shaking and instantly gets a look of worry. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" You gulp and look away,, not being able to meet his eyes. You whisper in a shaky voice, "You know....You know what happened...." Kyoya walks closer and crouches down in front of you. "Yes, I am aware your last boyfriend over in Britain got you involved in the drug world. You never took any drugs, but he made you plant them on his enemies when he knew cops were coming by. You confessed the truth in court and only had to do a few hours of community service, whereas he was charged as an adult for owning drugs, selling drugs, taking drugs, and even making drugs."

You nod, still not looking at him. He pushes his glasses to top of his nose and grabs your chin gently, turning your face towards him. "(Y/N), it wasn't your fault. He made you do it. He was your first boyfriend, so you were afraid to lose him. What happened in your past doesn't matter. You came to Japan for a fresh start, right? That's why you move to different countries. Each time for a new start, new you." You look at Kyoya in surprise. You knew he was very intelligent, but you thought you weren't so transparent to him. Kyoya looks at you with sad eyes. "You first left America and went to France because all your friends had moved on from you, and everywhere you went in America, people thought you were a freak. When you left France, it was because your dear friend was leaving, and his mother was being taken somewhere else. Then you left Britain because of the drug ring your boyfriend pulled you into. You said you might leave Japan for America, which means you already have a plan to go back to your homeland if things don't work out here."

Your jaw drops. Kyoya really did know everything. "Kyoya....why do you like me if you know I essentially become a new person each time I move?" He smiled softly and kissed you. "Because I know you don't actually change who you are. Just some little things. If you changed anymore than that, Tamaki wouldn't recognize you as you. He would've asked you what happened. And I don't just like you, I love you." You blush and hug Kyoya. He wraps his arms around you and nuzzles your hair.

When you pull away, he holds out the box. You slowly take it, opening it to reveal a sterling silver necklace. A locket to be exact. It's shaped like a pair of glasses, having the engraving 'K x (letter of first name) on it. Inside is a picture of you and Kyoya at a festival in Tsuyama City. You're both wearing each others' glasses and sticking out your tongues, which had cherry blossom petals on them. You giggle at the picture and remember that you had stuck your tongue out at Kyoya and a petal fell on it, so Kyoya suggested you guys took the picture like that, and he stuck his tongue out to catch a petal before snapping the picture.

You close the locket and put it on. You smile brightly at Kyoya and kiss his cheek. "Thank you. I love it." He kisses your ear and embraces you. "I wanted to get you something you can look at whenever you're feeling sad and I'm not around." You sit like that for awhile. You eventually pull back and look at Kyoya with questions in your eyes. "Do you really still love me after knowing the truth?" He smirks.

"I'm still here, aren't I?"