Graduation: Haruhi

A/N: I don't know what the heck I'm writing. I never do. So...um...enjoy?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You and Haruhi grinned as you both got your diplomas. Haruhi had been able to skip her entire second year of high school and skip to third. You two were graduating together and going to the same college. It was in America, but the two of you agreed to move back to Japan after college.

And you were engaged. You had proposed the other night while having dinner with Haruhi and her father. Haruhi had excitedly said yes, and Ranka had shed a tear because his little girl was growing up so fast. The Host club had been extremely happy for you two, but confusedly asked who would be the 'bride' and who would be the 'groom'. "Both of us are going to be 'brides'. Both our fathers will walk us down to the altar, and then we'll exchange vows and all that. We're both going to wear wedding dresses, but of different styles."

Now you guys were happily leaving school, talking about plans for college. When you were leaving for America, how you guys would set up your apartment, what part-time jobs you guys could get in the area near the school, etc.

You walked hand in hand. You kissed her and smiled. You couldn't wait for the next stage of your life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Cute lil' thing there. Yeah.

Anywho, bye~