Graduation: Mori

A/N: I'm going to try my hardest to make this chapter super fluffy and cute because my friend loves Mori-senpai. So prepare for the super-cuteness-ultra-fluff~! (Okay, that's a lie. The actual super-cuteness-ultra-fluff will be the last set of chapters. Only two chapters away~!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You grinned as your class walked outside, now graduates. You spot Mori and run to hug him. "Takashi~! You came~!" He smiled down at you as he returned the hug. "Of course I came to see your graduation." He picked you up and you giggled as you wrapped your legs around his waist, leaning into the kiss he gave you.

You pull away and smile brightly, your excited/happy face showing. "Guess what?! I got accepted into the college you go to!" You squealed a little as Mori spun you around, kissing you again. He set you down and grinned, which he only ever got around you.

You were buzzing with happiness. You got to go to college with your boyfriend! It had been a little weird not seeing him around school since he graduated the year before, but you guys still hung out when the two of you weren't busy. Which turned out to be very few times since Mori had a ton of homework for the first couple of months, then was busy helping teach kendo students for most of the year. Now you guys could study together! Or at least study in the same room, since you two had different majors.

He grabbed your hand and started walking off. You look up at him, curious (E/C) eyes blinking in confusion. "Where are we going?" He smiled shyly. "Our apartment..." You stop. "Huh?" Mori blushed pink. You giggle and kissed his cheek. "Takashi~ Is that your way of asking me to move in with you~?" He nods. You grin up at his blushing face. "I'd love to."

The two of you drive to the apartment after picking up your stuff. It's a nice apartment (of course) and is really cute and cozy inside. There's a living room/work area, kitchen/dining area (basically just a breakfast table in the kitchen), bathroom, and bedroom with a big closet and it's own bathroom. Everything was modest, but still very nice. You settle your things in and snuggle up to Mori in your favorite sweater and long socks.

"I love you, Taka-kun."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Aw~ That was kinda cute~ Anywho, bye guys~