Dead Eyes

It's been about two and a half months since you first met the Host club, and you got along with  everyone very well

It's been about two and a half months since you first met the Host club, and you got along with  everyone very well. You were close friends with everyone, and even became the new manager of the club. Your management was very different than Renge's. Instead of hiding away and popping out whenever something interesting happens, you made interesting things happen. You would trip customers so they would fall on one of the hosts, you pushed the hosts into each other, you would even smack someone's butt and push someone else behind them. This lead to many awkward conversations between the hosts. But it made the Host club more popular, so no harm in it, right?

But today you were acting different. Instead of getting up to your usual antics, you sat at a table in the back corner. The guests had just left, and the hosts turn to you, not sure what was wrong. They quietly argued over who would go and ask you what's wrong, finally pushing Kyoya of all people towards you. As soon as Kyoya reached you, the other hosts realized this was a bad idea. Kyoya was definitely not a sensitive person, and would have no sympathy.

To their surprise, he gently asked, "(Y/N)? Is something the matter? You haven't been acting like yourself today." You sigh and turn to him, no emotion present in your (E/C) eyes. "I'm fine." you said in a monotone voice. Kyoya's eyes turned sad. "I know you're not. Please tell me what's wrong." You shake your head 'no' and get up, leaving the room, and the school.

The other hosts stood there in shock of how out of character both people had been. They looked at each other in worry about their friend. The dead look her eyes had held wasn't a good sign.

"Alright, men. (Y/N) is clearly not okay and won't say what's wrong. Meaning we'll have to figure it out ourselves! Tomorrow we'll visit her house and investigate!" The twins raised their brows. "Um....Boss...We don't know where she lives..." Tamaki deflated and turned to Kyoya. "Um, Mommy dear? Do you happen to know?" Kyoya rolled his eyes at Tamaki's title for him. He pushed up his glasses and opened up his black book. "She lives in the traditional housing area. Right on the line that separates martial arts leaders and the yakuza. In fact, se lives only a few estates away from Hunny-senpai and Mori-senpai."

Hunny grins and jumps on Mori's back. "We can meet at my place tomorrow, then visit (Y/N)-chan~!" Everyone agreed and went home. No one knew what they were expecting tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hosts arrived at your home the next day. The estate was a lot smaller than the ones around it, but it was still bigger than a regular sized house. The estate had one big main house, with small dojo, garden, and a small waterfall that fell into a pond. The hosts walked up to the main house and rang a bell hanging next to it. The rice paper door slid open and a maid appeared. "Oh, if you're looking for Ms. (Y/N), she's in the dojo." They nodded a thanks to her and walked over to the small dojo that was to the house's left.

They slid the door aside to find you viciously kicking and punching a test dummy. Your hair was in a ponytail, you wore sweatpants and a tank-top, and your glasses were set on the side with your other stuff. The dead look in your eyes was gone for the moment, instead being filled with rage.

After you accidentally punched the dummy's head off, you stood still and calmed down. The dead look came back and you looked to the hosts. "Hey." You sat down by your stuff, putting your glasses back on and chugging half of your water. Hunny was the first to walk toward you, sitting beside you. "(Y/N)-chan, why did you look so angry just then?" You look to the ground and whisper something. You hoped no one would hear you, but they did.

"I hate him....he's horrible....."

Tamaki kneeled in front of you with worry in his eyes. "Who are you talking about (N/N)?" He watched in shock as hot tears streamed down your face, your body shaking. "The guy who thought he could just waltz in and beat the shit out of me after I refused to marry him. The idiot really thought he could get a chic he just met to marry him by bragging about the power his family has."

Haruhi looked confused. "I can understand why you would hate him. But who is he?" You sigh and wipe the tears away, standing and getting a file from a shelf. You open it and show everyone a picture of a mean looking guy with spiky blond hair and cruel red eyes. "Baron 'Boa' Carnesta. Middle child of Charles and Tammy Carnesta. Possible future boss of the Carnesta syndicate. Third year at Ouran Public School. Was kicked out of Ouran Academy his first year for kidnapping and holding ransom for two of his fellow classmates. He managed to get off scot free by bribing the jury. He's known for having a really bad temper and going to any extent to get what he wants. Which is why I've been training like crazy for the past week and a half. If I can beat him, he might leave me alone. But I've also been gathering information on him so I can either blackmail him or get him thrown in prison, if fighting doesn't work."

The hosts were impressed by the research you've done, but Kyoya looked at you with disappointment. "If you've been spending all this time training, researching, and keeping up with school work along with Host club activities, that means you haven't slept very much, and I bet the only times you've ate recently was at school." You shrug. "I'm totally fine. I take a two hour nap every day, and drink plenty of coffee to keep my energy up." Kyoya sighed. "It's not healthy to have so much lack of sleep and food. If you don't get back on a proper schedule, your body will shut down for awhile."

You wav your hand at his statement and say "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." The other hosts look at you worriedly. "I'm fine guys, really. No need to worry. And I'll be back to my normal schedule after I kick this guy's a-" You stopped as you realized everyone was calling someone. After a few minutes, they all hung up and explained. Kyoya had sent his family's army to watch Boa's house, Hunny and Mori had asked some martial arts buddies to beat the guy if he tried anything, the twins had called a guy that owed them a favor that would rig the jury against Boa, Tamaki had called his dad who informed the public school of what Boa was up to and making sure he got expelled, and Haruhi had called an old family friend who just happened to be chief officer of the police force. Damn, even Haruhi has some connections...

The hosts smiled brightly. "Now you don't have to worry about him anymore~!" They pulled you into a group hug and you sighed. "Thanks guys. I'm going to shower now, so..." They stopped you. Hunny smiled. "You need to eat first~!" Haruhi placed her hands on her hips. "And you need lots of sleep." You groan and roll your eyes. "Fine~"

After they made sure you were okay and asleep, they left and hoped you wouldn't do anything stupid like that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah, I have no idea where that came from. I kinda just write what goes through my head at the time. Anyway, next chapter should have a little more drama in it and you get to choose which host you would like to be with, I guess. And leave suggestions for anyone else you would like to see other than a host. I might not do it though, because writing seven different paths is going to be hard enough already.

Bye~