Graduation: Hunny

A/N: So, I don't really have any good ideas, so here....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You ran up to your boyfriend, throwing your arms around him. "Oh my god, you weren't lying when you told me you had another growth spurt~! You're my height now~! What does that college feed you, because whatever it is, is working." The blond boy grins and pecks your lips. No longer short, baby-ish looking, Hunny now looked more like a teen boyband member. His chubby baby face had smoothed out and sharpened slightly for a youthful, but not childish looking, face. His small frame was now taller and had a bit more muscle. His hair was cut to be less floofy, but still had some puff to it. His voice had lowered a few octaves. Only his big, honey-brown eyes had stayed the same. And his beloved stuffed Usa-chan had been made into a patch stitched onto Hunny's favorite jacket.

"(Y/N)-chan, did you get excepted to Ouran University?" You nod excitedly. "Yep. And guess what? Our classes are right next to each other!" He took your hands you two started jumping up and down happily. "Hey, wanna get ice cream?" You laughed. "You with your sweets. Yes, let's get ice cream."

And with that, the two of you walked off to a cute little ice cream parlor, hand in hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: I know it's not that good, I'm sorry~ T-T I'm just trying to get this set of chapters done, and I'm not really into Hunny-senpai so I suck at writing fanfiction for him....

So, um, bye... *sobs in corner about what an awful writer I am*