Pregnancy & Babies: Hunny

Finding Out:

You looked down at the pregnancy test and smiled. Your husband smiled as he looked over your shoulder (yes, he's a bit taller than you now). "We're having a little baby~" He cooed, arms wrapped around you. You giggled, but then remember something. "Oh god. They're going to short as fudge. Welp, better start planning the martial arts training for them now. You can teach them, right? Oh shizz. Are they going to be a human weapon like you?" He just shrugged and kissed your cheek. "Everything will be fine."

After Giving Birth:

The baby was tiny. She even had to get checked up on every hour to make sure everything was all right. She seemed to be perfectly healthy, aside from the fact that she refused to be breastfed at first. You were worried, but Hunny assured you everything was fine. He was the same when he was born, and he turned out just fine. "But Aimi seems so small and frail..." He took your hand in his and kissed your cheek. "She'll be fine. Now get some rest, you haven't slept in 36 hours..." You simply nodded and rested your head on his shoulder, dozing off as you looked at your baby girl, peacefully asleep.

1 Year:

Aimi was still slightly smaller than most babies, but healthy. You made sure to feed her lots of good and healthy food, ran around with her, and talked with her. Hunny spent the most time with her since he worked from home. He always made sure she was in the same room as him, and visible. The little (H/C) girl with honey-brown eyes liked to explore, so it was a little hard to keep up with her. It got even harder when she started walking. One time Hunny turned around for a split second and lost her. He ran all over the house trying to find her, before seeing her playing in the gardens. He sighed in relief and scooped her up, just as you walked over. "Hey, what are guys doing out here?" He smiled brightly. "Oh, just looking at the pretty garden together." You raise an eyebrow. "Then why do you still have on your training outfit? And why are the flowers ripped up?!" He looked at you, then at Aimi, and said "Shizz. We're in trouble."

2 Years:

Aimi was of average size for her age now. She was walking and talking as well. She would often use the words 'up' and 'food' and 'why'. She was also becoming quite a daddy's girl. She would just stare at you and sometimes giggle, but she would be all over Hunny. Hugging him, tackling him, asking him to carry her around, asking for food, etc. She was basically a mini you. You had been replaced by a 2-year-old. Hunny noticed you being mopey and put Aimi down for nap. When he came back, he hugged you tightly and kissed your ear, playfully whispering "Aw~ Is (Y/N)-chan feeling neglected~?" You pout and try to look away, but he kisses your forehead. "It's okay, (Y/N). You're not being replaced. Our daughter is just very much like you." You giggle at your silliness and smile. "Yeah. Let's hope she's not an idiot like me."

Starting School:

You were dumbfounded. Aimi had simply kissed you and Hunny's cheeks, then skipped off to class humming some Disney princess song. No fear, no clinginess, no tears, no nothing. She was not a normal human being. Hunny looked at you with slight fear. "I think she might be a little too chipper....Maybe we shouldn't have let her watch a Disney and MLP marathon last night...." You nodded and got back in the car, confused as to how this child even existed.

High School:

Aimi was a little shorter than the average female, but was cute af. She also had an amazing sense of fashion. (Ouran Academy had changed the uniform rule. It wasn't required to wear one anymore) All the girls (and quite a few guys) asked her for fashion advice. She was very popular, but only had a small group of close friends. She's known these people all her life. Cousins, or 'considered-cousins-but-not-related-by-blood', AKA the Host Club's kids. Very wonderful indeed. Much amusement. Such fabulousness.

First Boyfriend:

Aimi's first boyfriend was...well, a trap. She actually didn't mind this, and continued dating the person. The relationship didn't go very well, but they decided to still be friends. They even set each other up with new dates. They ended up becoming best friends.

Conclusion:

Aimi was cutsey and sweet, had a trap boyfriend, and became best friends with that person. She's a cool chic.