Luckiest Girl Ever

It's been three months since the whole yakuza thing, and you've gotten pretty close to the whole Host club. You even went on summer vacation with them. You hadn't realized, but all of the hosts had been staring when you walked out in your bikini. And when you were looking for starfish. And when you looked like the happiest person alive when you saw the dessert. And when you wanted to dance with everyone.... They just pretty much stared at you anytime you were near them. They couldn't help but think you were so freaking adorable.

Now back at school, you were starting to realize how odd the hosts acted around you. (BTW, summer vacation in Japan is only like two weeks because their school year starts in April.)

You think for a moment and worry that you did something wrong. But then you remembered how they seemed to want to be closer  to you, not away  from you. You sigh and walk to the music room. Today you wore your hair in pigtails; wearing a (F/C) sweater with a picture of a cherry blossom tree, black skirt, (F/C) tights, and black boots. Not really what you'd expect to wear during the summer, but it was unusually cold today.

You walk in, immediately being engulfed in a group hug by the hosts. Since you were struggling to breath, you didn't notice the dirty looks the hosts sent each other. When they finally let go, you wheezed as you tried to catch your breath. "Nice to see you too guys. So, what's new today? Did Tamaki finally get a kiss from Haruhi? Did the twins pull off a major prank that turned into a nuclear war? Did Kyoya write everybody's name in his Death Note? Did Hunny-senpai switch from cake to brownies? Did Mori speak a full sentence?"

Everyone laughed at your jokes. You often made similar jokes when you greeted them, trying to lighten the mood even if it was already as light as a cloud.

Tamaki flashed a bright smile. "Nothing new. But, there is something we want to tell you..." All of the hosts gave ach other weird looks, causing your brain to slam the panic button. Were they going to fire you as the club's manager? Did they decide they hated you? Did they find out about what happened in Britain?!

They smiled at you and said simultaneously, "We're in love with you~!" Your jaw dropped. Not only did they all just confess to you, but they did it in unison. Did they practice this?! WAIT, THEY LOVE YOU?! WTF?! WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!

Your mouth opened and closed like a fish until you finally managed to blurt out, "Huh?!" They blushed and looked at each other. The twins decided to speak up. "The entire Host club is in love with you." You processed that. "So....you all want to date me...?" They nodded their heads. You looked at the floor with a very confused expression. "And I have to choose one of you...? You all like me and I have to choose one...?"

You looked at the looks they were giving each other and knew you had to choose now or friendships would be destroyed. Suddenly you realize who you love. It was so obvious, how could you have not realized your feelings before?

"I choose...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry, no extra characters because I'm lazy and don't want to have to write another storyline for another character. I already have to do seven. Anyway, I'm going to be writing seven chapters, one for each host, and publishing them all at the same time. Then I'll do the next set and so on until I see an end to the plot. As for what happened in Britain, that will depend on which host you choose.

Bye~