Graduation: Hikaru

A/N: So, ummmmmm. I don't really know what to do with Hunny and the twins. So, I imagine Hikaru as the jealous type. So hopefully this will make sense be okay...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You jump on your boyfriend, grinning. "I just graduated~! Yay~! On to college~!" Hikaru smiled a little, but looked a bit annoyed. "I'm a year younger than you, so I can't got to college with you until next year." You give him a hug and kiss his cheek. "Hey, it's okay. It's only one year. If you don't fail your classes." He playfully punches your arm. "I'm not that bad of a student. I get straight B's and C's. That's enough to pass. I just don't like the idea of you going to school without me."

You smirk. "Hika-kun~ Are you jealous of the college boys~? Think that they'll steal me from you~?" He blushed and scoffed. "No. I'm not jealous. Why would I be?" You smile and kiss him. He leans into the kiss, letting out a happy sigh. You giggle as you pull away. "Exactly. You have no reason to be jealous, because I'm yours, and your mine."

He looks at you with adoration in his eyes. "I love you." You grin. "I love you too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Super short, but kinda cute.  :P

Anywho, bye people~