Graduation: Kaoru

A/N: I'm so sorry if this sucks. Please don't hate me. Or kill me. Author-chan just struggles a writing for Hunny and the twins.... T-T

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You skip down the steps, diploma in hand, over to your boyfriend. "I graduated~! Yay~! I didn't fail any of my classes~!" Kaoru smiled and hugged you. "Yeah. And remember, I'm only one year behind. One more year and I'll be the one on that stage getting a diploma."

You pouted. "I won't get to see you at school for an entire year." Kaoru gives you a kiss and rests his forehead against yours. "I know. And I'll miss seeing you everyday, but we'll still get to see each other often." You do the puppy eyes. "Why did I have to be born a year too early?" He chuckles. "I don't know. Let's just spend as much time together as we can, okay?" You nod, causing his head to move as well. You both laugh a little.

"Want to go get snow cones?" You perk up and skip happily to the snow cones with Kaoru. He chooses blue raspberry, and you choose (insert random flavor here). Today was a good day. Even though Kaoru wouldn't graduate till next year, the two of you would try your hardest to see each other as often as you could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: So....I dunno if that's good, bad, or okay...

Anywho, bye...