Embarrassment

You had skipped your last class of the day to go to the music room when nobody was there. You sat your phone down and started playing your favorite song list. You stood up on a table and started dancing, paying some expert level air guitar, and singing along.

Scream!

Shout!

We are the fallen angels~!

Time and three songs pass and you don't notice the King and Shadow King enter.

So baby, burn the bitch down~!

I never will cross that bridge again~!

I cannot trust you easily~!

Or think that I'm the only one~!

Four more songs later and you don't notice the crowd of hosts and guests.

I chime in with a 'Haven't you people ever heard of~?

Closing a goddamn door~!'

You open your eyes, mid air guitar, to see the Host club and all of their guests staring at you. You freeze and your face goes pale. You straighten up and clear your throat, standing with your hands on your hips. "Enjoy the show?!" you asked harshly. Everyone started clapping and you look around confused.

Tamaki comes and picks you up in a big hug. "That was wonderful, (Y/N)~! You have such a lovely singing voice~!" You sigh in exasperation. "Tama-kun, please put me down." He sets you down and grins. "You should perform for the club sometime, for real." Kyoya shut his book. "It would be very profitable if Tamaki were to play the piano while (Y/N)-san sings." You blink. "Um..." Kyoya smirks. "Don't worry. You get to choose what you sing and wear." You shrug. "Sure. Why not?"

Tamaki crushes you in another hug. "Yay~! This will be so much fun~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You take a deep breath as Tamaki starts playing the playing the piano. You hold the microphone up to your mouth and start singing.

Every bit of every word, that falls out of my mouth~

I swear is nothing but the truth~

So sugar is more salty than sweet~

And salt is way too sweet for me~

It turned out to be a very sad song. Everyone was in tears when you finished. You think you even saw Kyoya wiping his face with his sleeve for a moment. You smile and thank everyone.

That was the day all of the hosts felt something. It was a slight pang, but it oozed warmth.

'What am I feeling? '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That kinda sucked and was a bit rushed. But anyway, let me know if you want anyone else to show up other than the hosts. I will only add one other person because I'm not making ten different paths that will lead to me making a hundred freaking chapters a week.

Leave suggestions in the comments for an extra character (I'm already including Haruhi, so suggest someone else). I don't really care who as long as I am able to right them and they are a character from OHSHC. So like Kasanoda, Renge *cringes*,  the president of class 1-A (I'll have to look up his name), and any character we know at least a little bit about that I may be forgetting. (I haven't actually read the manga, so I can't write Satoshi or Rieka(?) )

Anywho, bye~ *Falls through trapdoor*