He Knows: Tamaki

"I choose Tamaki."

Tamaki's eyes light up and he grabs you in a big hug. "Oh, (Y/N)~! Je t'aime~!" You giggle and blush. "I love you too." He sets you down and grins. "(N/N), I'm so happy you choose me." You kiss his cheek, causing him to blush bright red. "I'm happy too." You glimpse behind him and see the hosts looking a bit down, except Kyoya AKA Master Of Hiding Feelings, who was writing in his book which probably was a death note.

You walk over to Kyoya and slap the book out of his hands. He stares at you with utter shock, and you shove him into a nearby sniffling Haruhi. "Comfort her." You walk over to a crying Honey and shove his and Mori's mouths together. "I ship it." Finally you get to the twins and see they're already hugging each other quite intimately. "Good job, bro. I guess.."

You skip back over to Tamaki and take his hand. "Let's go to class now."

~~~~~~~~Time Skip Of Three Weeks~~~~~~

You and Tamaki were having a romantic date. Meaning sharing a gallon of ice cream while watching romcoms in your jamjams. You and Tamaki actually frequently had sleepovers. His grandma was suspicious at first, but then realized Tamaki was too much of a gentleman to try anything sexual. His dad honestly didn't care. He told both of you that he didn't give a shit as long as no babies were made. Of course this embarrassed Tamaki extremely and he did the typical teenage whine of "Daaaaaaad~"

So here you guys were. Eating moose tracks ice cream and watching a sappy and cliché romcoms about some chic that has some big secret she's hiding from her friends, including the girl she has a major crush on.

You snuggle closer to Tamaki, feeling your legs starting to go numb from the freezing ice cream in your lap. You slide it over to Tamaki's lap and start rubbing legs, trying to warm up. He giggles. "(N/N), you should have worn pants instead of shorts." You pout. "But if I did that, my cute knee-high kitty socks wouldn't be visible~" You both laugh at that.

He looks down into your eyes and smiles. "Your right. Just don't get frostbite from the ice cream, okay?" You nod and go back to watching the movie. Halfway through the ice cream is put up and Tamaki holds you closer to him. Throughout the movie he'll randomly kiss your forehead, cheek, and neck. You lean up to kiss and cheek and are met with another pair of lips.

Tamaki blushes firetruck red, and you kiss his nose. "Tama-kun's all red~ How cute~" He blushes even more (if that's possible) and hides his face I your neck. He mumbles, "I'm not blushing...My face just decided it wanted to be a stop sign..." You chuckle and nuzzle his hair, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

After the movie finishes, Tamaki still where he was, you thought he was asleep. Your phone rings and you tense up. Only one person you know would call you this late, besides Tamaki. You pick up the phone with shaky hands and are about to answer, but a hand grabs yours and pulls the phone out of your grasp. Tamaki looks at you with worry in his violet eyes. "Don't answer it. I know who it is and I don't know why you would want to answer them." You look confused, about to tell him he must be wrong about who it is.

"I know what happened before you came to Ouran."

You look at Tamaki in shock and slight horror.

How does he know?!