He Knows: Hikaru

"I choose Hikaru

"I choose Hikaru."

Hikaru blinks in surprise, but smirks and pulls you in for a kiss. You blush at first, but then shrug and kiss back just as passionately. After you part, you notice the other hosts being a bit down, especially Kaoru who was trying so hard to smile, but couldn't hide the pain in his eyes from knowing his twin wouldn't be there 24/7 anymore.

You walk over to Kaoru and shove him into Kyoya. "Kaoru's gay for Kyoya but didn't want to say anything out fear of rejection; Kyoya told himself he is definitely not gay and does not like Kaoru, but he was dead wrong because I see the look you have when you look at him." Kaoru blushed and stuttered, but Kyoya just shrugged and held the small redhead close, resting his chin on the younger's head.

You turn to Hunny and Mori and smile when you see Mori kiss Hunny's cheek. Hunny looks at Mori and shyly pecks his lips. You grin. "I don't think I need to interfere with that."

You skip over to Tamaki and Haruhi, nudging Haruhi with a wink that says 'You know you like him. You're just too stubborn to admit it. Get over there.' Haruhi sighs, but smiles. She looks at Tamaki and kisses his cheek, causing the gloomy host to perk up and blush a thousand shades of red.

You finally skip back over to Hikaru, who's looking at you with a 'WTF?' face. You giggle. "I may have been the crush they recognized, but they all obviously had things for each other. As for how I knew about Kaoru's crush on Kyoya and you didn't; I read Kaoru's diary. And Kyoya's. But don't tell Kyoya or he might kill me. And I haven't renewed my passport yet." Hikaru chuckled and nodded, giving you another kiss.

~~~Three Weeks Later~~~

You rolled around on the floor as Hikaru tried to walk over you to get to the remote. He eventually gave up, settling for laying on the floor with you, catching you as you rolled over to him. "Gotcha~" He smirked and you saw a glint in his eyes. You knew that glint. "Hikaru, don't you dare-" You started squealing and laughing as he tickled you. You tried kicking him away, but it didn't work. "H-ika-k-kun! S-stop! *gasp* Y-you know I-I h-hate be-ing *gasp* t-tickled! *wheeze wheeze*" You rolled over trying to get away, still kicking, and accidentally knocked over a small table that held several books.

Hikaru stopped tickling you and you sat up. "Damnit." You start picking up books and placing them back on the table, Hikaru helping. Hikaru picks up a (F/C) notebook that had fell open. He scanned the page and his face paled. "(Y/N)....Why didn't you tell me about this before....?"

You whip your head around and take the book, looking at the page it fell on. Your face drains of all color and your eyes go wide.

He knows now....