I'm Still Here: Kaoru

AGAIN: POSSIBLE TRIGGER. BUT IT ONLY MENTIONS ONE THING BRIEFLY.

He knows...?

You pull back from Kaoru and stare at him in confusion. "How did you know...?" He blinks. "I noticed you would suddenly turn sad at random times. I had Kyoya look into it. Depression was ruled out when we saw a psychological test you took. He looked into your history and saw that during your time in Britain, one of your so called friends made you steal things for her. If you refused, she would hit you. I'm sorry you had to put up with her."

You shrug. "I'm fine..." Kaoru gives you a disbelieving look. "(Y/N), you just had a breakdown because a similar situation was mentioned in a game. You're not fine. Your test may have shown you're not depressed, but it did show you have mild PTSD. I don't know what all she did to you, but it messed with your head pretty bad."   (Sorry if 'mild' PTSD isn't a thing.)

You shake, near tears again. "I-I know I-I'm m-messed up...I-I'm sorry...Y-You probably d-don't want t-to d-deal with m-me..." He shakes his head and takes your hands. "What makes you think I'm going to leave you because of something like this? It doesn't matter if you're a little messed up, I still love you. And I want to help you." He kisses you gently and leans his forehead on yours.

"I'm still here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So yeah, these are going to be pretty short since I don't really know what to write. Sorry for fans of these hosts who want more. I promise I'll try to make the next three set of chapters longer for you.

Bye~