Fluff:)

A/N: this is going to be really short cuz it's a filler...but hope you enjoy:) next chapter after this is gonna be very important!

1 week after release from hospital.

Lovino has been doing surprisingly well lately. The visions are very seldom, and he has self confidence has been doing well thanks to his optimistic boyfriend!

Returning home from school, Lovino carelessly throws his backpack to the floor, too busy thinking of the Spanish boy of his dreams. Ever since Lovino came out of his coma, the couple has been practically inseparable!

He walks into the washroom while humming, and mindlessly brushes through his brown hair, avoiding his sensitive curl. He stares at his own eyes in the mirror, and realizes how star struck they look. He shrugs it off and walks into his room, picking up the phone.
"Hey bastard, wanna come over?" He says to Antonio over the phone.
"I'll be there." He says, leaving Lovino to wait for him to get there. He pulls out his English homework out, reading the 698 page book and sighing. The teachers don't make him do a lot of makeup work, but he has to stay in a bit to catch up on what he missed in 3 weeks. But this book is current work, and he had to finish it and write a 3 page essay on it by tomorrow. He sighs again and reads for another 14 minutes before hearing a knock at the door.

Lovino sprints down the stairs to open the door for his boyfriend. His emerald eyes burn into Lovino's causing him to blush brightly before motioning for his boyfriend to come in. They decide to watch a movie and eat some pasta, that Feliciano made. They put their bowls aside and Antonio lazily drapes his arm around Lovino, who flinches but soon after he relaxes, leaning into Antonio. He feels safe when Antonio's strength and warmth is protecting him. They continue to watch the movie like this, and it couldn't be better.

At one point, Lovino's parents come downstairs for some pasta, but decide to tease the cute pair before eating.
"Awww so cute! Our son is snuggled up with his boyfriend!" His mom snorts, giggling like a child. Lovino sits up, disturbed.
"Mom! Don't embarrass me like that!" He whines, his face red. His parents snicker and leave the living room. After a few tense seconds, Lovino snuggles back into Antonio's shoulder, enjoying the movie.

When the movie finishes, it is 7:35. Antonio's parents don't care much about curfews, so he figures he can stay for a while longer. At that thought, he turns to Lovino, who is sleeping soundly on Antonio's shoulder. He chuckles and admires his boyfriends beautiful sleeping self. How did I get so lucky? He wonders.

A little while later, Lovino starts to squirm. Antonio chuckles as Lovino groggily removes himself from his shoulder and yawns.
"You look adorable when you sleep." Antonio says, causing Lovino to blush. Antonio inches closer to Lovino's red face, cupping his warm cheek in his hand. Without speaking any words, their lips connect, and they find comfort in each other. They feel safe with each other.

A/N: like I said. Really short fluffyish filler. Prepare yourselves for the next chapter....